Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xranium

Single Room Renovation

Hi all,

Would like to seek some advice on renovating my current room.

1) [Wardrobe] Currently there is an inbuilt wardrobe which I find it quite bulky and would like to hack it away (refer to diagram) and replace it with those normal wardrobe (1/2 to hang clothes, 1/2 for storage) kind.

2) [Aircon] Currently using casement aircon in my room. Total got 3 bedrooms. Want to get those split aircons but thinking if I should install for all the rooms or just only my room.

3) [bed] Currently using single bed. I am thinking if a queen size will fit. Otherwise, single is still fine.

4) [Lights] Currently got 2 ceiling lights. 1 of it the switch is those 3 point socket kind. I am thinking of getting those light that is not too white, more warm colour kind (but not too yellow lol).

5) [Curtains] Currently no curtains. Windows are facing the corridor. Would like those curtains that can block out most of the sunlight.

6) [Dressing area] Can utilize extra storage chest that I have and use it as a table top to place hairdryer + facial and hair products + mirror (wall mounted?) for dressing up.

7) [Paint] Repaint room + door

8) [Power plugs] Additional power sockets for table area, bedside, dressing area.

9) [storage (optional)] Additional storage area to keep my stuff in case wardrobe not enough space.

Furniture that I will reuse:

1) Table

2) Computer chair

3) Bedside table (with drawers) that can be placed beside the bed or underneath the table if no space

4) Storage chest

I would appreciate any inputs to the proposed layout to fit my objectives and also what will be the estimated budget the renovation :)

2mqw8so.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation