Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yellowmeadow

Appreciate Any Comments On My Quote Package. Thanks!

Hi All,

I am recently sourcing for an ID for my EC, and will appreciate any inputs to the below quotation and breakdown.

Thanks in advance.

Propose Design Ceiling Works:

1. Supply and install design false ceiling with curtain in living room - Cove light, L-box, Recess double box, false ceiling - $1400

2. Supply and install deisgn false ceiling with curtain (bedroom 2) - $120

3. Supply and install deisgn false ceiling with curtain (bedroom 3) - $120

4. Supply and install design false ceiling with curtain in living room - Cove light, L-box, Recess double box, false ceiling - $700

Painting Works:

5. Painting for whole house in nippon paint finish (up to 5 colours) - $1600

Carpentry Works

(i) Entrance area

6. Design 5 ft shoe cabinet with internal PVC shelves, with external laminate finish. Comes with soft casing - $ 1800

(ii) Living area

7. Design full height (20ft) L-shaped TV feature wall and console with storage designer cabinet integrated. Console door in glass. Comes with soft casing. - $9150

(iii) Master Bedroom

8. Design TV console with storage shelves (9ft) . Comes with casement door and soft casing. - $1400

9. Design suspended side table with drawer (2pc) - $750

10. Design suspended dressing table (3ft). Comes with casement door and soft casing.- $430

11. Design full height headboard feature wall (2x9 ft) , with light, flushed with side table - $650

12. Design half height TV feature wall (9x5 ft) - $1700

Miscelleneous

13. Floor protection during renovation - $300

14. General washing on tiles - $300

Total - $20420

PS - Is 7% GST charge on the total amount a normal situation? Why do some charge GST while some dont?

Appreciate any inputs or comments to the individual breakdown items.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1. everything ex.... but depends wad kinda of design actually, and materials used...laminate? internal pvc coloured? etc etc, maybe your design complicated.....

2. floor protection - just go any hardware supplies and get some rolls of perforated paper and lay yourself.

3. General washing - wash yourself la, no tiling works wads there to wash?

Edited by esparco