Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, 

Has anyone worked with Krizz Interior and can share your experience? I do not see them on any FB page or website so I'm not so sure abt them.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, 

I've worked with Krizz. Very positive feedbacks I had to share. I worked with Kat (ID) directly. She is very helpful & attentive to details. When needed, she provides professional advice which helped us made our decision. In fact, we went through multiple conversations with different vendors & many quotations before we decided with Krizz. What I like best is that they are not too pushy for sales.. but helps us think of the practicality of the concept we wanted. 

I've recommended another 2 friends to work with Krizz. :) and if they are not good, I won't risk my reputation. 

I asked the same question about social media when I was researching for ID. KAT's response is that there is too many online plagiarism & she prefers to keep it unique for each new design. We went down to one of her previous client's actual house & that totally convinced us. Ask her to show you some of her work. She will be more than happy to. :)

Hi,

Will also recommend krizz interior.. have engaged her for my bto flat 2 yrs back.. Kat was also our ID and she was very professional with all her advises. She will personally follow us through the whole renovation process and was very patient wif us. She will also suggest some very practical ideas for us and not just produce a work that we wanted which may not be suitable eventually. All her workers were nice and friendly.. 

Kat is not pushy for sales. She will patiently walk through all the details wif u before we finally made our decision to engaged her. Have already recommended quite a number of friends and relatives and some of them did engaged her eventually as well..

You can try to contact Kat and ask her to show you some of her works which i think she will be glad to do so... Hope you find your ID soon:)

Hi Pinkynis,

We contracted Krizz interior last April and we are very satisfied with their services. They were recommended by our friend. 

After our initial meeting, we found that they have been around for quite a while. And they normally get their business through word of mouth. 

Working with them we found that they are able to deliver their work in a timely manner with excellent workmanship. Their prices are reasonable for their level of quality they provide. 

I highly recommend you check them out. 

We just renovated our house using Krizz Interior.  Kat (ID) is very professional and most important not pushy at all. Our toilets were the talk of the town whenever we have gatherings, it was so nicely done up. She will find the best materials with a reasonable price for us. We were on a tight budget and she works around the budget for us giving us sound advise on what to do first and what can wait. Thumbs up for that. She is also proud of her work and so you will not get a haphazard job done. She will constantly go and check on the work for us during renovation and make sure all is done properly. We did not have to worry at all, she makes the renovation easy for us. We strongly recommend her.

Krizz Interior is like flying First Class in SIA. That is how good their service is. We spoke to 5 renovation companies before we decided on Krizz Interior. Kat, the founder and boss is meticulous, patient, responsible, honest and 200% trustworthy. The renovation industry is filled with unprofessional renovation companies who take 24 hours to reply text messages, weak follow-up, salesmen who try to bluff their way through with little knowledge, poor workmanship and more. I am glad that we found Kat and Krizz Interior. Her previous experience in printing/colour separation/advertising/design has also helped her in her current capacity as an interior designer. 

My wife and I see ourselves as difficult customers who have stringent criteria on who we would like to work with and we are glad that Kat/Krizz Interior have passed with flying colours.

Go for Kat and you won't regret!

Hi Pinkynis

Just adding to all the positive reviews. I was 7 months pregnant when I renovated my house 2 years ago and was really dreading my renovation. I got quotes from quite a few contractors and IDs before choosing Krizz.

For the first time, everything from the renovation to the quality of work (no issues with anything so far 2 years later) went perfectly. Katherine (ID) from Krizz took care of everything -- besides the usual serivice like helping choose materials etc, she sent me whatsapp pics of the progress of the Reno every step of the way and is always willing to help make your life a little easier. I did not have to monitor the work, chase for anything or worry. I think that's the thing that sets the company apart. 

I am starting renovations on my new house soon and of course using Krizz again!! 

Good luck in your search! :)

wu niah boh??!!! suddenly so many people join and recommended? what's more funny is some posters, renovated the house 2 years ago, can come in, make an account, suddenly just reply to this thread like they have a dream that this particular TS will be talkin about krizz interior and reply till pom pi pi saying its so good?

feels like flying first class SIA?? by the way, service of SIA is going down the drain. haha!

toilets talk of the town? really? give us some photos to prove it.

com'on la, don't you find it very dumb and funny, renovated so long ago can suddenly log in and promote?

i'm still in the midst of finding a ID or contractor. if u have the substance, u don't need to self-promote. I definitely will avoid this designer

10 minutes ago, Pinkynis said:

I am highly doubting the credibility of the responses now. 

Thank you for pointing them out, guys. :S

The best way is to ask the ID to bring you to her works. Her works will tell you everything about her. IDs who showcases their work through pictures, you should not believe them. You should really see her works and and talk to the house owner if possible. I am also potentially consider Kate as my ID for my resales flat.

On 2/9/2017 at 11:40 AM, albertchan659 said:

only problem is that it might not be her work.... its commonplace to showcase other's work as their own.

Well for her case, you can go down to some of her previous client's place to view the house rather than in pic.. she bonds well with her clients so most of them don't mind if you make appointment and Kat will also personally bring you down. 

A little late to this post but as you can see many of us have created an account just to recommend Krizz Interior and more specifically Katherine because she does a great job and builds a good rapport with her customers. She helped with our resale flat 2.5 years ago bringing along her experience, patience and recommendations. 

Kat is very sincere and understanding which is why we still keep in contact with her and got her to do another mini Reno about 1 year ago. She is definitely not like those ID firms you find along Balestier road that pushes you to get their package and more. 

While you're still looking for IDs no harm keeping an open mind and have a chat with her. If you're not convinced then move on to someone else. 

Forums are not the most reliable source since you don't know who's behind he keyboard so meet up with your shortlisted IDs and see if you click. If you feel pressured to commit on the spot then best get the **** out of there! 

Edited by Haoster

• Like 1