Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jerena

ID/Contractor

Chanced across this new company JO Design & Contract on Renotalk Forum. Joe was recommended n I decided to make an appointment to meet up with him for a preliminary discussion. Discussion was good, hassle-free, straight to the point without the usual 'flowery-speech'. Due to my budget constraints, I was attracted to his progressive payment terms. I signed up with him after 1-2 discussion n the work to my flat has commenced. At this stage unable to comment on the workmanship yet, however I'm very pleased dealing with him. His patience is incredible! Very accommodating n his trust in his customer is something I am awed n very impressed with. Not being familiar with me... He was willing to go extra miles to accommodate my needs. Something that I find extremely rare n almost impossible to garner otherwise. Without going too lengthy on my comments, I just wanna do a shout out here for those looking for an ID/Contractor... Why not try him for a discussion. I am in no way related to him nor advertising for him. I'm merely a very grateful customer who feels that this is 1 of the way I can show my appreciation. I can be reached at jerena03@gmail.com, should u need any assistance or verification. Enuf said for now... Will update again once work is completed. Cheers peeps. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request