Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
x3show

Happy to find good value priced carpentary factory & ID

Would like to share my experience with Singapore Carpentry. We wanted to renovate our semi-detached, so we contacted a number of IDs. We were very impressed by Ernest's design but on googling, we saw this negative review from 2016. We reflect our concern regarding the review to Ernest, however he was very sincere and patience in explaining the situation to us hence we decide to entrust our home to Ernest and his team.

The whole process from designing to build was smooth. Although Ernest is late almost most of the time, but it was compensated as he was very knowledgeable on every detail from design to wiring and carpentry and all. The carpentary work was excellent in workmanship as they've in house carpentary factory.

Overall did not regret my decision. Their interior designs are out of blue design and at quite a value price, I highly recommend Ernest from Singapore Carpentry. All my family and friends commented that the renovation was very well done. If you're interested in photos of my house, you may pm me.

Mrs ng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation