Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snowpear

Snowpear And Braised Egg's Tiny Home

aww you've got an island

always envious of folks who's got themselves an island !!

can't wait for more pix :)

me too...am VERY envious :)

originally i wanted also...but due to space constriction cannot do... !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aww you've got an island

always envious of folks who's got themselves an island :D

can't wait for more pix :D

actually island is nice but somehow makes the whole kitchen looks smaller :( but dun care, me is "wan pretty dun wan life" keke... :notti:

BTW, we did some "illegal" reno for the island. dun tell hdb k :(

me too...am VERY envious :curse:

originally i wanted also...but due to space constriction cannot do... :(

ee, jamez, yours is 4Rm at AMK. your kitchen should be same as mine rite? how come got space constraint??? :bleah:

tmr morning go snap some pix of the painted walls. hope dun turn out to be too shocking :o

heard from FIL tat no reno work for the next few days coz his workers not free :( muz wait again...

actually island is nice but somehow makes the whole kitchen looks smaller :( but dun care, me is "wan pretty dun wan life" keke... :D

BTW, we did some "illegal" reno for the island. dun tell hdb k :curse:

ee, jamez, yours is 4Rm at AMK. your kitchen should be same as mine rite? how come got space constraint??? :D

tmr morning go snap some pix of the painted walls. hope dun turn out to be too shocking :notti:

heard from FIL tat no reno work for the next few days coz his workers not free :o muz wait again...

dunno leh...the id/contractor say do already will be narrow and stuff...then i see he not confident then dun do loh...now when i see all the hdb put island i can only :(

then if put island one thing is will reduce some storage space also...my house no store room..ex-owner hack away already and i also have no intention to put it back..so more storage is always better... :bleah:

for my case cannot have island coz not doing kitchen flooring

so if have island means the pipes will protrude and run on the floor :furious:

now can only !! !! over other pple's island

dunno leh...the id/contractor say do already will be narrow and stuff...then i see he not confident then dun do loh...now when i see all the hdb put island i can only :yamseng:

then if put island one thing is will reduce some storage space also...my house no store room..ex-owner hack away already and i also have no intention to put it back..so more storage is always better... :notti:

ya, your ID is quite true. the place will look smaller with island. and got to find a way to hide the pipes etc. initially wanted to put the hood and hob in the island but discard the idea coz of bad fengshui and gas piping constraint :(

this morning went up to take some pix. no work done 2day :( wondering when they coming to complete the remaining works :(

my fav living room color :jawdrop:

hallcolorqs4.th.jpg

MBR color. I had a bedsheet exactly the same color. if I use tat bedsheet maybe I can't see where is the bed keke... :D

mbrcolor%7a%7a5.th.jpg

HB's fav color for common room. He quite "girly" hor? :notti:

cmrcolornq9.th.jpg

for my case cannot have island coz not doing kitchen flooring

so if have island means the pipes will protrude and run on the floor :(

now can only :furious::D over other pple's island

actually newer hdb flats follow condo style, all have small small kitchen so doing an island may not be appropriate oso. most importantly, kitchen must be functional, else looks nice oso no use :)

so applefreak how's your reno going on?

i totally burn out liao

now just nua at home, dun feel like going to my new place

left everything to patrick to decide and do :P

that day just called him to help me buy and install ventilation fan for my toilets

anyway asked him to drag over seventh month coz i dun like the idea of leaving the place empty during that period :D

the pink quite nice leh, think your hubby wants a girl isit? :P

i totally burn out liao

now just nua at home, dun feel like going to my new place

left everything to patrick to decide and do :unsure:

that day just called him to help me buy and install ventilation fan for my toilets

anyway asked him to drag over seventh month coz i dun like the idea of leaving the place empty during that period :lol:

the pink quite nice leh, think your hubby wants a girl isit? :lol:

oh, me too will drag over 7th month coz cannot complete and move-in on time... !! but can take the time to relax and do up bit by bit keke... :P

no lah, he all along likes pink. our current bedroom oso pinkish-purple :rofl: