Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yinghe

Anybody Did Something Like This Before?

Guest vinlee
That's the ruling. All property is sell with"as it is" condition. I don't think any seller will want to restore the work for you. Question is who will want to pay for it when it is sell on condition that what you see is what you get. You have the option of not to buy it. If you really like it you have to pay for it. Besides, since the seller will be staying in till the sales is completed, do you think they will want to accept the inconvenience to restore it? They might as well sell to others when there bounce to have buyer who like it in similar way. Afterall, you still need to renovate the place after the transfer of ownership. Unless, you are willing to compensate the buyer handsomely for the inconvenience that cause.

Hi bullet,

any work of your "house" to show us?

i was wondering which company are you from.

You seem to have answers for every thing pertaining to renovations.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...mp;hl=&st=0

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It depends on how you look at it. Yes, "as is" condition, but if I am the highest price, the 2nd price is like few thousands lesser and this is my condition of sale, would you do it? Also, handing over of keys is usually at 2nd appt, so the owners would have already moved out by then. They can easily adjust the date of the 2nd appt for the original owner to move out and do up the wall. Matter of timing only, as long as there is an agreement in black & white.

But then I won't do it this way: I rather spend money to do it myself because the owner can just any-old-how make a lousy wall. The disadvantage is that I have to pay for it in cold, hard cash lah...

I don't think this will work. For few thousand more, I don't think its attractive when it is on condition to restore the wall at the seller cost. Might as well sell to next in line which do not cause any inconvenience to seller.

Isn't paying higher price to seller to restore the wall hard cash too? unless you are buying below valuation, in this seller market, pray extremely hard

I don't think this will work. For few thousand more, I don't think its attractive when it is on condition to restore the wall at the seller cost. Might as well sell to next in line which do not cause any inconvenience to seller.

Bro a wall only cost a few hundred and the seller would have already moved out before any works begin; what inconvenience are you referring to? And to exchange for a higher price of few thousands (or whatever amount, just an example...) for that, don't know about you, but I will definitely do it!

Isn't paying higher price to seller to restore the wall hard cash too? unless you are buying below valuation, in this seller market, pray extremely hard

Aiyo, let's not argue for argument's sake. Of course if the buyer wants to do it then must be worthwhile for him. Yes you are right, this can only happen if buying below valuation lor, and who is to say now very hard to find? If I can find a flat selling below valuation now, how much you want to bet with me?? :P:(

Stick to the point...sometimes no need to always have the last word, bro... :notti:

Hi bullet,

any work of your "house" to show us?

i was wondering which company are you from.

You seem to have answers for every thing pertaining to renovations.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...mp;hl=&st=0

Vinlee, I've no house to show you, or are you requesting to view my unit is it? I'm from a trading company, if you need any second hand equipment like oil digger, excavator or to likewise to sell, let me know.

Like happy, if you have the heart to learn and interest to find out more, you will understand alot. By reading, talking to related people, etc. My trade is still construction related and I talk to this people, so not surprise know somehow and somewhat of the trade, but only "pi mao" The chinese saying "shou tu shi shu 300 shou,....; if you are a long term patient, you are half the doctor already.

Guest vinlee

bullet,

funny how you advocate the use of a HDB contractor.

but the one which you shortlisted seem to be off the HDB's list.

wanna share?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/Li...ictToCategory=D

Anyone hear of this company before? I got a few quotes from ID firm to contractors which took up quite alot of time browsing the contracts. I was recommended by few of my friends which all their house were done up by De Palmco Pte Ltd. The company seems to be on a silent side for their marketing but business seems good. Last that I knew the company was the boss himself manages all projects by himself including Design and planning, everyday site visit etc. All my friend said that he is very helpful and on the ball and keep his promises, very prompt to delivery. I was brought to view few of his work done and in progress from HDB to landed property. He even told me bring me to view tiles and toilet accessories and told me no obligation; seems very sincere. Quite pro with his work as he can pin point exactly how to work things, and all the technical aspect with pros and cons. Amongst all quotes I've seen, I think I'm quite comfortable with him especially all my friends claims the company is very good not only in workmanship, delivery but also price are reasonable and all the work is done in-house; ie the company has his own tile laying man, carpenter, electrician, plumber, air con, painter etc, practically they don't sub out any work to others - would you believe it? I see it with my own eyes when visiting the sites. Anyone know any company who has the same capability that is comparable to this? Please PM me for more info before I make my decision. Thank you

Hi, I'm also sourcing for id/contractor to furnish my place. I'm about to close the deal with this company De Palmco Pte Ltd. Last I knew they have did quite a number of landed property which I understand most ID would not know the requirement from BCA. I learnt alot from this company which they are very helpful, friendly and sincere. You may want to contact Aaron at 97537279 if you want to find out more. Nice Guy and very experience. Cheers

Forum: Private Properties · Post Preview: #196546 · Replies: 32 · Views: 1078

Vinlee, I've no house to show you, or are you requesting to view my unit is it? I'm from a trading company, if you need any second hand equipment like oil digger, excavator or to likewise to sell, let me know.

Like happy, if you have the heart to learn and interest to find out more, you will understand alot. By reading, talking to related people, etc. My trade is still construction related and I talk to this people, so not surprise know somehow and somewhat of the trade, but only "pi mao" The chinese saying "shou tu shi shu 300 shou,....; if you are a long term patient, you are half the doctor already.

bullet,

do not take to heart my doubts.

there have been plenty of shady characters

coming by on a regular basis.

It does not matter if you are indeed from the trade,

just appreciate a more up-front approach.

I am sure many forummers would benefit much from your knowledge in this industry.

Just reminding you to register yourself under the appropiate channel.

Get the picture?

bullet,

I am sure many forummers would benefit much from your knowledge in this industry.

Get the picture?

Bro why not we live and let live lah. You know Singaporeans, if we know that this guy is a contractor coming in here to fish for business, we will not bother with his advice, less ask him any questions.

Usually people fishing for business are the sales staff, high-comm and low-basic, don't think they got time to do long-shot sales pitch like that. Erm perhaps I am too optimistic, but maybe he is a sincere contractor wanting to give free advice for nothing in return?? :)

bullet,

I've checked the licence personally and licence was shown in his name. For all you know, he own's 2 company which 1 is sole proprietor. You can always call up to find out more if you are keen in his service. I think there are more ID here goes without Licence, only claim associate or sister company, don't you think this is misleading. Everyone does things with a reason, confront him if you have doubt but not badmouthing here

wanna share?

Anyone hear of this company before? I got a few quotes from ID firm to contractors which took up quite alot of time browsing the contracts. I was recommended by few of my friends which all their house were done up by De Palmco Pte Ltd. The company seems to be on a silent side for their marketing but business seems good. Last that I knew the company was the boss himself manages all projects by himself including Design and planning, everyday site visit etc. All my friend said that he is very helpful and on the ball and keep his promises, very prompt to delivery. I was brought to view few of his work done and in progress from HDB to landed property. He even told me bring me to view tiles and toilet accessories and told me no obligation; seems very sincere. Quite pro with his work as he can pin point exactly how to work things, and all the technical aspect with pros and cons. Amongst all quotes I've seen, I think I'm quite comfortable with him especially all my friends claims the company is very good not only in workmanship, delivery but also price are reasonable and all the work is done in-house; ie the company has his own tile laying man, carpenter, electrician, plumber, air con, painter etc, practically they don't sub out any work to others - would you believe it? I see it with my own eyes when visiting the sites. Anyone know any company who has the same capability that is comparable to this? Please PM me for more info before I make my decision. Thank you

I'm asking for feedback just like any others here if there are people used them before. I need to confirm the remarks if it is true rather than hearing from friends only. Is this wrong? If you are not keen to give your opinion, you don't have to mislead other forumers here. It is the free will for forumers to check themselves but I do not see any content of advertisement in this instant.

Hi, I'm also sourcing for id/contractor to furnish my place. I'm about to close the deal with this company De Palmco Pte Ltd. Last I knew they have did quite a number of landed property which I understand most ID would not know the requirement from BCA. I learnt alot from this company which they are very helpful, friendly and sincere. You may want to contact Aaron at 97537279 if you want to find out more. Nice Guy and very experience. Cheers

Forumer here if you are to read this posting, this is answering to the request of another forumer. He is asking for recommendation. Is this wrong or we should not reply to the post even if we are find nice people deserve for recommendation? Do not cut a paste half the story only. You are making the picture shady and not anyone else

bullet,

I'll not take to heart as the truth itself tells, unless you are one of plenty shady characters :)

My up front approach is like anyone here to share my know-how and know what. If you are here to contribute your experience and share your opinion we do appreciate but to create a shady picture to others is unfair and should be prohibited. So far, I only share my knowledge and encounter but never advertise for the company. Even if I'm to recommend, I'll only private message and it is the will of the individual to decide. Did you see any hard selling from me or in anyway likewise? What have you got to comment

Thank you for commenting about forumers benefiting my knowledge, where this is the place for people to share and learnt. For people who are not contributing or sharing should be prohibit from here. Neither do I need to register myself under the appropriate channel as there is no need to. I'm only keen to share and listen to other everyones encounter and experience. Tell me exactly, which ID/contractor is willing to share openly their knowledge when this is their "trade-secret"

Get the picture? - I don't get your picture as it is too shady.

Edited by bullet

Bro why not we live and let live lah. You know Singaporeans, if we know that this guy is a contractor coming in here to fish for business, we will not bother with his advice, less ask him any questions

Perhap, talking to much and sharing knowledge here arise suspious here. Then I think this forum need to close down liao. Or I should have make myself scarce. Don't think I have been selling anything here only giving my frank opinion. In fact, there are some posting that I've encourage people to go for their well perform ID/contractor. What have you got to comment? If I'm the contractor coming here to sell my business, why should I persuade others to go for their good ID?

Usually people fishing for business are the sales staff, high-comm and low-basic, don't think they got time to do long-shot sales pitch like that. Erm perhaps I am too optimistic, but maybe he is a sincere contractor wanting to give free advice for nothing in return?? :)

Agreed. I earn nothing to give my opinion here but all out of interest that's all. Only thing good is I also learnt from people here. Sales people do not do long-shot sales pitch,adding to your point, sales people do not want to crack their "Trade-Secret" esp in this public area.If I'm the so call "Contractor" why should I crack my own "lobang" unless I'm so confident with my trade; if so I deserve the good returns, right?

bullet,

wanna share?

bullet,

Get the picture?

"can call me at 96399590, workmanship for u to judge..." (From Renovation Work>Carpentry WorK) This is what you call advertisement......Why aren't you "Tu" him when you are so "On"?

Guest vinlee

Excuse me Bullet,

may I know what is so shady about my post?

The above post were by you on 8th July.

What is so shady about that,what do you mean it is posted by someone else.

Now ,you become someone else huh?

De Palmco Pte Ltd

bullet Posted on: Jul 8 2007, 05:28 PM

Bronze Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 6206

Forum: Renovation Firms and Services · Post Preview: #196533 · Replies: 1 · Views: 75

take a good look at your own posting Aaron aka bullet,

don't try to claim that you were answering other forummer's enquiry.

it seem pretty clear cut that you were selling the services of De palmco.

Recommendations For Id For Landed Property

bullet Posted on: Jul 8 2007, 06:29 PM

Bronze Member

Member No.: 6206

QUOTE(nodame @ Jul 2 2007, 06:05 PM)

Hi Blackmango Juice,

I just joined this forum and found this very useful thread. Recently, I bought a very old terrace and planning to coordinate the renovation directly with contractors. I'm sourcing for the various specialised contractors for roofing, flooring, fencing, electrician etc.... Would you be able to share the contacts of those contractors whom you have come acrossed?

Thanks alot

Nodame

Forum: Private Properties · Post Preview: #196546 · Replies: 32 · Views: 1083

Was this not posted by you?

Please refrain from saying that i bad-mouth you.

These are facts which were posted by none-other than yourself.

Be clear about your statements,and the one who try to mislead here is you,not me.

And so you said you dont get my picture as it is too shady huh?

"Get the picture? - I don't get your picture as it is too shady"

Get an umbrella for yourself man.

Guest vinlee

Bullet,have some decency to own up to your own words.

I have nothing against contractors,as i have spoken earlier,I was reminding you to register in the proper channel.

You came back and claimed I bad-mouthed you with notthing to prove.

And you even say I am shady.

Come on, be a gentleman.

Those words came from you.

YOu push pretty hard for that company when you first joined this forum

another fellow forummer also notice your post,this is what he says.

Spikey Jul 8 2007, 07:39 PM Post #32

Silver Member

Member No.: 1352

QUOTE(bullet @ Jul 8 2007, 06:29 PM)

very suspicious...

YOU WENT ON A SUPER LOW PROFILE FOR 3 WEEKS,UNTIL YOU RESURFACE AGAIN ON THE 27TH JULY.

where you have a new approach.

COme on man,do you really need me to spell it out for you?

Be a gentleman,

you gain more respect that way.

Perhap, talking to much and sharing knowledge here arise suspious here. Then I think this forum need to close down liao. Or I should have make myself scarce. Don't think I have been selling anything here only giving my frank opinion. In fact, there are some posting that I've encourage people to go for their well perform ID/contractor. What have you got to comment? If I'm the contractor coming here to sell my business, why should I persuade others to go for their good ID?

Agreed. I earn nothing to give my opinion here but all out of interest that's all. Only thing good is I also learnt from people here. Sales people do not do long-shot sales pitch,adding to your point, sales people do not want to crack their "Trade-Secret" esp in this public area.If I'm the so call "Contractor" why should I crack my own "lobang" unless I'm so confident with my trade; if so I deserve the good returns, right?

I am now also confused by your post to me, not sure if you are a contractor or not?? :dunno:

I think all vinlee wanted is for you to openly tell us if you are a contractor; if yes, say yes. If no, say no. Simple. For that, I will have to agree with him, because I also do not like to see a contractor pretending to be a client and giving subtle recommendations. That actually makes one shady instead. If you are a contractor, just be open and say so lor. People will respect you for it. No point to argue over it until like that...

Even if you are a contractor, what's wrong?? I will still read your posts; heck, I may even trust your words more since you are a contractor!

Whether shady or not is how a person project himself, not the occupation. A good eg is Mr Chong, the geomancer; I am sure he wants our business also, I am also sure he giving free advice as some kind of good karma while indirectly creating awareness for himself also. But is anyone scolding him? No! Because he carried himself professionally.

Guest vinlee

the fact is,

i am trying to get bullet to stay true to himself.

NO big deal if he is indeed a contractor,just hope he could just admit it and register accordingly,period.

All the name calling by him reflect his character,or rather,the lack of it.

Guest vinlee
"can call me at 96399590, workmanship for u to judge..." (From Renovation Work>Carpentry WorK) This is what you call advertisement......Why aren't you "Tu" him when you are so "On"?

dont try to shove away your own gulit by means of distractions please.