Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
floppy

Our Home In Punggol: Treelodge@punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
slowly, but surely, the house is coming together.

some heartaches, some mistakes we've made, but generally, so far so good. Most of the walls are painted, left with minor touch ups after carpentry and the other stuff are up.

master bedroom:

Paintedwallsofthemasterbedroom.jpg

nice color :good:

Let there be... rain.

P1080149.jpg

rain shower hw much u bought? and wat size? is ur "rain" water pressure strong ?

i am considering rain shower. =) thanks for sharing.

rain shower hw much u bought? and wat size? is ur "rain" water pressure strong ?

i am considering rain shower. =) thanks for sharing.

this picture is taken when my storage heater is not up yet, therefore, it's 100% hdb water pressure. the water pressure is strong, sure feels like rain :D

size of the rainshower is 240mm, price is >$1k for this model.

Edited by floppy

thanks everyone. things are looking good, even though, progress does seem slow to me.

now waiting for carpentry and lights to be installed.

this picture is taken when my storage heater is not up yet, therefore, it's 100% hdb water pressure. the water pressure is strong, sure feels like rain :D

size of the rainshower is 240mm, price is >$1k for this model.

may i check... if wanna install rain shower, izzit better to have a storage heater?

or will city gas heater do?

at the moment, the water pressure not strong at all, a fren say with storage heater, the pressure can be improve, is that true?

sneak peek.

P1080130.jpg

much better than what hdb offers me.

haha floppy u should put a before and after pic so that readers can see the contrast! anyway see your nice nice WC make me feel like changing mine too... hmmm..

Edited by BlurRhino

may i check... if wanna install rain shower, izzit better to have a storage heater?

or will city gas heater do?

at the moment, the water pressure not strong at all, a fren say with storage heater, the pressure can be improve, is that true?

your fren is right. with storage heater, the water pressure will improve slightly to ~ 1.5bar, which is sufficient for most rain shower.

if you want to use city gas heater, chances are you won't be able to install a rain shower since you are still reliant on hdb water pressure.

haha floppy u should put a before and after pic so that readers can see the contrast! anyway see your nice nice WC make me feel like changing mine too... hmmm..

will do that once the reno is more or less completed. as of now, just providing sneak peek :P

i think vista wc is not as bad as treelodge. the 'gimmicky' green wc sounds good, but really cmi in terms of looks and function. i prefer a simple, clean cut wc.

sneak peek.

P1080130.jpg

much better than what hdb offers me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You changed the WC!! :o:rofl:

I dun blame you... after seeing wat HDB offered you...

Eco-friendly but Deco-nightmare :bangwall:

at least the Throne looks nice now :good: