Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sblee

Pricing For Track Light Installation Reasonable?

Hello Sis and Bros from Renotalk

Hope that someone can help to answer my question

Anyone knows the pricing for installation of track lights? My I.D quoted me a fixed 1.1k for labor to install any number of track light/Conduit in Living room area.

Is this reasonable? I feel that it should be charged by per unit as might not need so many lights even if its unlimited. But I.D said that it is normally charged by a fix cost. If per unit no idea how to charge me. is this true?

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

then its time to tok your ID by running railway type of tracks light + concealment of trunking all over the living room. make your ID bleed :)

no la, just joking. ur ID know u dont need that many track lights in living room. anyway, its track light. u just fix the light bulbs on the track. so basically they only install the tracks. i believe u can do some adjustment with your ID. if really cannot negotiate, then do the railway tracklight, same as the MRT+LRT map of singapore lor.

lol kangeroo168!! I like your railway track idea!

It sounds expensive to me for a few tracks!! Not sure if it includes concealment, i am picturing it as just a few black pipes cost me 1.1k!! Is there something more that i am missing??

Anyone did track lights can share their cost?