Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joswwl

The Extreme End Of Sg.... :)

Hi, i am a newbie in RT forum.. felt that it would be good to share with everyone since the forummers in RT are nice people!

read & view a lot of other bros/sis amazing and fantastic home.. very envy.

Okay cut short.

Firstly i got my home thru Oct 09 balloting exercise. 1st timer to ballot and got Q12 in West area since we're very young couple with 2 kids. I am 24, my wife 26.

After going thru a lot of stress decisions on selecting, my wife and me decided on our dreamt home @ Jurong West (Near Pioneer). it costs us 238k and wiped out 90k of our cpf. repaying loan 20yrs term. :D

will be uploading some pictures before Reno starts this week. ;)

Enclosed is the Original floor plan. can't seem to find the revised floor plan.

There is wall hacked and installed a sliding door from MBR to BR3. The whole of BR3 is a walk-in wardrobe.

the door of study/BR was changed to another direction.

The kitchen entrance changed to another direction too.

FloorPlan.gif

121sqm, 4 bedrooms, 1 store, 1 balcony. Corner Unit.

thanks all.

Edited by joswwl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

Welcome to RT! Your place is in good condition and you need to renovate? If I am not wrong I saw a divider- very nice!

Hi, i am a newbie in RT forum.. felt that it would be good to share with everyone since the forummers in RT are nice people!

read & view a lot of other bros/sis amazing and fantastic home.. very envy.

Okay cut short.

Firstly i got my home thru Oct 09 balloting exercise. 1st timer to ballot and got Q12 in West area since we're very young couple with 2 kids. I am 24, my wife 26.

After going thru a lot of stress decisions on selecting, my wife and me decided on our dreamt home @ Jurong West (Near Pioneer). it costs us 238k and wiped out 90k of our cpf. repaying loan 20yrs term. :D

will be uploading some pictures before Reno starts this week. ;)

Enclosed is the Original floor plan. can't seem to find the revised floor plan.

There is wall hacked and installed a sliding door from MBR to BR3. The whole of BR3 is a walk-in wardrobe.

the door of study/BR was changed to another direction.

The kitchen entrance changed to another direction too.

FloorPlan.gif

121sqm, 4 bedrooms, 1 store, 1 balcony. Corner Unit.

thanks all.

Your floor plan is exactly like my 5-rm unit many years back, and the floor area is the same too. :-)

Welcome to RT! Your place is in good condition and you need to renovate? If I am not wrong I saw a divider- very nice!

yup yup!

thanks for the welcoming greet! more to learn from fellow forummers.

yup doing minor reno on demolishing show cabinet, rubbish chute to stainless, bathrooms windows, some mirrors in the home..

i am just wondering what's the tiles? can't seem to figure it out.

Your floor plan is exactly like my 5-rm unit many years back, and the floor area is the same too. :-)

haha is it in the west too?

My reno only 2.7k, hacking of shoe cabinet, change to stainless steel chute, hacking of wall mirror, change both bathroom windows, changed 1 of the bathroom bi-fold doors, installed 1 bi-fold doors from kitchen to living, change of main gate, change of walnut main door (smooth surfaces without any edges), adding few power points, a partition wall shelve for my lucky ornaments.

additional stuff-

-painting 450, ICI paint light yellow for 5rm.

-Zen design bench table that comes with 2 long bench, 2 short bench. 899

-4ft altar for 568

-Buddha canvas paint work, small golden glossy painting $40, bigger painting costs 100. retail at about 300 and 400 respectively.

- KDK 16 inch wall fan 100

-chemical washing of air-con 4pcu 380. per pcu 90. highly recommended!

-ikea bench chair at balcony. 129

-42 inch plasma, existing item.

-sofa frm ikea. 299

-bathroom set, all stainless steel from ikea... total 2 bathroom for 260. Even toilet seat cover also stainless steel.

that's all that i can thought of.

will be snapping more pics hopefully by this week before painting and reno starts. cheers

Edited by joswwl

if anyone want chemical wash air con services. contact 93269533 Addison. fantastic service! per unit only 90. spent 5 and 1/2 hour at my new place.

Hi Joswwl.

Welcome to renotalk . Nice place. Pardon my ignorance, your flat came fully renovated when you purchase it ? So in the Oct ballot exercise, did you get to see the physical flat first before you made the choice.

I must say it is a good choice because it is already so well done up. Dont need to do too much reno. :rolleyes:

Hello!!! nice for the warm greetings!

no i didnt have a chance to view it first before selecting. just pictures on the internet.

after paying the option fees then we are able to view the flat. if after viewing, and if u withdraw the option fee will be forfeited.

Some updates.. yesterday paint work was done.. it costs me less than 1/2 thousand... whole house 121 sqm or 1300 square feet. very satisfy with their service.

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

the spot light down from living room. My buddha paint work will be hanging here.

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg