Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zentheman

Painting And Refurbishing Contractors’ Association

Hello all,

Anyone can tell me about this association?

The short form is PRCA. Who are members of this association? Where is it located?

I cant seem to find any information about this on the web...

Maybe I got the spelling or wording wrong?

Thank you so much.

bert

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there!

Has nobody got any comments or information of this association?

Or is this the right forum or slot to ask?

The reason is I want to find whether there are other painting contractors in Singapore who are also members of this Association.

Thanks for your comments.

bert

Hello all,

Uh, still no comments from members or from the industry about the Painting And Refurbishing Contractors’ Association?

I saw on one website the PRCA's Code of Ethics . their list of Obligation of the Contractor and Obligation to the Consumer and I am impressed.

So I am seeking for other painting contractors in Singapore who are also members.

Any help or information is appreciated

Thanks

Hey all,

Look, I found this Code of Ethics.

If companies are willing to adopt this as their standard & live up to its core principles, consumers all around will all be in a very happy world!:unsure:

:-)

====================================

Painting and Refurbishing Contractors’ Association | Singapore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code of Ethics

Primarily, the association encourages it members to provide a transparent and open environment of proper dealing in the pursuit of our profession as related to the general consumers and our fellow contractors, promoting equal opportunities, freedom to the exchanging of ideas and experiences, and discouragement of malpractices amongst members of our industry.

Thus assuring our consumers of quality services provided by every of our members. The Ten Code of Ethics further defines and emphasises this.

Obligation of the Contractor

(1) To provide the services of our trade to the best of our ability.

(2) To be honest in providing the most efficient services, using the best of our knowledge of the materials and methods used for every of our clients and projects.

(3) To provide a safe working environment by establishing good safety practices in our worksites.

(4) To abide faithfully by the Code of Ethics, upholding the integrity of PRCA and Constitution of the Association.

(5) To establish respect and a favorable image with all segments of our profession and the industry.

Obligation to the Consumer

(1) To execute all operations as accordance to the highest professional and industrial standards.

(2) To uphold our integrity and honesty in our obligations and contracts to (with) our consumers.

(3) To continuously further our knowledge in our trade to our fullest of our abilities.

(4) To show professionalism in our trade.

(5) To abide by the regulations of the local authorities in the use and disposal of the materials used.

Hi All,

The reason why I am pursuing this matter is because one Painter Company in Singapore, purportedly a member of this elusive Association which have such lofty ideals, broadcast to the world that it is an Accredited Member & it too operate its business with such worthy principles.

I was foolish enough to be taken in by their promise & their so called testimonials, so I engaged their services.

However, this is not what happened & the work didnt even turn out satisfactory.

So I am hoping to refer to the Association for some recourse to make good the poor workmanship as the company does not want to listen to my plight nor even bothered to reply my emails.

Any help is appreciated.

Any suggestion from moderators ?

Thank you

Bert

Edited by zentheman