Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

CarolWilks

Members
  • Content Count

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About CarolWilks

  • Rank
    Gold Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. As the cost of living continues to rise, many homeowners are looking for ways to save money on their heating bills. One option is to use a wood burner to supplement central heating. So, are you planning to use a wood burner to supplement your central heating this winter?
  2. We are facing a production issue in an application with a large volume of data. We display case counts using Expression Rules (ERs) and category-wise metrics using a Record Type-based Bar Chart. Although we apply filters on a few columns, when users select a 1-year date range, the queries process a significant amount of data and the ERs fail with: "Memory threshold reached during output conversion" The bar chart performance is also impacted due to the large dataset. We are looking for best practices to handle large-scale reporting and dashboard aggregation in Appian. Has anyone implemented an effective approach for such scenarios in production? Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
  3. I’m considering spray insulating the sill areas between the floor joists. I had watched a YouTube vid and it looked simple enough. Was looking at the DAP product for this.I was wondering if anyone here has done this, and was there any issues with fumes? And should I wait until warmer weather to tackle this, when ventilation will be less of an issue. Any constructive input welcome.Thanks in advance,Mike in Maine.
  4. CBD oil is Federally legally across the United States if it is manufactured in an appropriate manner. As long as THC levels are below 0.03, the government supports the distribution of it. My Dad tried a few different types of CBD oil to see if it would help with issues like muscle stiffness and anxiety. He’s not convinced that it had much of an impact. Have you tired CBD oil? Did you notice a difference? Was there a specific kind of tincture that you used?
  5. Coming soon need to know which rooms are best?
  6. I've been mixing these about 50:50 rolling into joints and it's ****in great. The CBD flower is cheap and stretches out the more expensive weed but also makes it better in my opinion. Remindes me more of weed I smoked back in the day pre legalization. It's much less one dimensional of a high. CBD alone really doesn't do much for me but I feel like it definitely alters THC's effect. Much more relaxing and body buzz inducing.
  7. Do you use any fitness technology when you exercise? Share the product you use and how it worked for you. It can be anything, hardware like smart watches, fitness trackers, bike computers, power meter pedals, Peloton bikes, electronic resistive weights, treadmills, rowers. Or it can be software like caloric monitoring apps, sports timer . media player apps, even Strava or Zwift. Let us know what has worked for you, the good and the flops. What you would like to be better.
  8. I was told that only 4-6 out of 100 become an airline pilot, why is that? It’s making me not want to try becoming an airline pilot. Even if money isn’t an issue for me, it feels like the odds are stacked against me. I know the process involves tons of flight hours, but is it really that difficult to break through the competition? Is it just about getting the hours, or are there other factors that make it so hard for people to actually get hired by major airlines? The numbers are honestly pretty discouraging.
  9. Just joined spinyoo casino via link on this website, deposited and no free spins were added to account as stated now been waiting on chat for 15 mintues for someone to reply. Not good customer service atal, not good enough. Although i did win, still going to remove account
  10. I've only bet on fights I've actually been to. I'm becoming interested in online betting. Online sports betting is still illegal in Idaho, but tons of guys I train with do it. Which site should I use? Isn't this regulated by federal law? Any and all advice is appreciated.
  11. I know absolutely nothing about boats... But my father recently retired to a lake town in the south and I'd like to buy him a bass boat. I've found a lot of Tracker Pro's for <20k. Have y'all got any recommendations on bass boats for under 20k? The one thing I know that he wants is a steering wheel to not have to sit at the back of the boat to operate the motor.
  12. The API section of the documentation seems quite limited - is it just a subset? For accounting purposes we are looking for a API that we can query and match up transactions from the payment gateway with the customer & their order. I would like to search the forum but "API" is too short a word!
  13. My child was injured at school, it was the schools fault. The injury itself was, I guess minor but did result in having to go to theatre and have general anaesthetic as well as a trip to a&e and again for scan and follow ups. My question is if I should pursue a personal injury claim or leave it be. What are peoples general thoughts on pursuing this?
  14. I run 300' 5/16 G4 chain connected to my 55# Rocna holding my 14 ton fly bridge trawler. Chain is rusty, no noticable wear on the links that I could see but want to hear if anyone has actually had a break in adverse conditions. Tons of talk about formulas for windage etc for sizing, heavier is better for sleep at night peace, but in real life is breakage a real or common incident?
  15. This is just friendly advice to new safe owners. I typically spent many years buying small safes that I could easily move on my own with family helpers. However when I stepped up to buy a larger safe I didn't know the extra expense would be worth it. But after considering I wouldn't have enough help or equipment to move it safely, I thought it would be best to pay the price and let them move it. IT WAS THE BEST MONEY EVER SPENT! The Movers brought the safe with a hydraulic trailer made to raise and lower to the height required for unloading. The movers brought all the plywood they needed to roll the safe over to avoid damaging my floor. 1200lbs isn't as easy to move by an amateur like me. Best money I ever spent, no fooling!
×