Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

Furnishing Shops In Jb - Furniture, Curtains, Lightings, Etc

Hi,

As per topic, I would like to ask all who have bought their furniture from JB before, to share their recommendations in here. It will be easier to consolidate all information in one thread about JB furniture shops

To start it off, here's a few pictures with the permission of the boss of the shop - The boss and assistants are nice and friendly, they even suggest what to do for matching colours. In fact I went there again recently to purchase a 2 seater sofa and side table. I have bought my furniture as indicated in my signature from this shop 2 years ago and the furniture is stable and of decent quality so in my opinion, it is worth the money.

Disclaimer : I do not work for the furniture shop nor do I earn any commission etc from promoting them, just would like to share this lobang with you since there have been people asking me for my JB contact.

These are pictures of the furnitures I bought recently.

countrystylesofa.jpgcountrystylesidetable.jpg

The shop has a wide range of furniture ranging from country style, oriental style, neo classical and modern styles.

Neo-Classic furniture

neoclassicalcabinet.jpgneoclassicalbed.jpg

screendivder2.jpg

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oriental Furniture

screendivder1.jpg

orientalcabinet.jpg

Others

asiancabinet.jpg

The shop is located near Plentong Jaya Giant, about half an hour drive from the JB checkpoint.

Address :

Perabut Lot Ten Sdn. Bhd

10, Jalan Masai Batu 10.

1/4, Wisma Yong Lip Yen,

81750 Plentong, Johor.

Tel: 07-351 2142, 352 907

You won't miss this shop as it is a single row, 3-storey building on its own.

Edited by BunBun

Curtain Shop

I bought most of my curtains before from the lady who owns this curtain shop. Her curtain shop sell all kinds of curtains and wallpaper. Here's a preview of one of the curtains on display at her shop. I recently visited her shop and she has since updated her curtain collection compared to 2 years ago when I bought my curtains from her.

View of the shop from entrance

viewfromentrance.jpg

Upclose of curtains on display

2tonecurtains.jpg

Upclose of damask wallpaper in beige - its very pretty in person Sorry, the pattern should be upright instead due to the photo taking

wallpaperfh.jpg

The curtain shop is about 15 minutes away from the JB checkpoint.

Address is :

J&S Soft Furnishing

105, Jalan Beringin,

Taman Melodies,

80250 Johor Bahru

Malaysia

Tel : +607-334 3635

Email : Sales@jssoft.com.my

Edited by BunBun

Hi BunBun,

you know where in JB we can find furniture, lightings & bathroom acc in the same area/place?

Thanks

what the point of showing the catalogue , show us the real thing that u bought then we can can decide is it worth the risk to buy in jb or not

and if there is any problem before or after the sale there is no small claim and channel that u can complaint too so is it worth it to buy it there

just to save money ?

Edited by rayfox

Hello rayfox & cmc123

My apologies for the late reply as I hardly hang around in RT due to busy work commitments. If you are keen on looking at the pictures of the furniture I bought previously, please pm me.

Rayfox: The furniture I bought for my own place is very sturdy. In fact some of the furniture pieces are heavy for me to lift. Fortunately I have had no issues with my own furniture as they still serve their purpose well - I am speaking from my own point of view only, not the majority. Cost wise, there is definitely some savings in terms of exchange rate. Definitely for value especially since the furniture shops in SG do import their furniture from overseas, the same as the ones in malaysia I'm told.

The thing about it is that before you accept the furniture on delivery, the onus is on to you to check for any defect before signing the delivery slip the delivery guys will pass to you because in any case of defect, you need them to be present and take them back for a replacement. Also, you have to check with the furniture shop for any warranty etc because everything has to be listed out in the invoice.

cmc123: For furniture, lightings & bathroom accessories at the same area/place, I don't think I know of all three being in the same area, my apologies

<!--quoteo(post=612228:date=Feb 19 2011, 03:07 PM:name=cmc123)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmc123 @ Feb 19 2011, 03:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=612228"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi BunBun,

you know where in JB we can find furniture, lightings & bathroom acc in the same area/place?

Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

what the point of showing the catalogue , show us the real thing that u bought then we can can decide is it worth the risk to buy in jb or not

and if there is any problem before or after the sale there is no small claim and channel that u can complaint too so is it worth it to buy it there

just to save money ?

Yes they do go to your place to measure curtains. The lady came to my place to measure and brought her sample collections.

It is best to call them to enquire first.

However, I seldom do log into RT much because I've been very busy with work so any queries, please pm me - I will receive email notifications.