Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Toilet Bowl Brand : Cp-Uno

Hi folks,

I've earlier on started a thread known as What Brand Of Wc (toilet Bowl)? as below:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38294&st=0&p=611083&fromsearch=1entry611083

However, I had decided to start off with another thread on this brand of toilet bowl (WC: water closet), namely

CP-Uno which is currently an in-house brand of Lucky Khoon at Joo Chiat Place.

I would like to find out if anybody has ever used this brand of WC? I was wondering if the flushing mechanism is powerful enough...

If anybody has used this brand of WC before, I would greatly appreciate it if reviews & feedbacks on this brand of WCs could be given.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you looking for entry level of wc, I think Otto brand not so bad, flushing cistren is R&T well-known in other brand such as Saniton, Johnson suisse, the design also compact n nice. Uno I think in market not more than 2 years, should be fine.

I'm not sure if there's an element of luck involved when it comes to toilet bowls.

My uncle's Ottos are regrettably lousy & annoying - they don't flush well at all. He even tried putting a bottle of mineral water inside to increase the "strength" of flushing but apparently, it still didn't work. The waste didn't get flushed out even with a full flush. He had to use a huge bucket of water to flush down the waste.

My parents are using Saniton, which had been assigned to them by HDB and they had been changing the internal parts very frequently. This year was the 3rd replacement of parts - which to me, is absolutely ridiculous becox their WC is only 6 years old!

Our old-fashioned potex in the MBR is still looking great even though it is 18 years old & we have only replaced the flushing mechanism once... *sigh* nowadays, it seems like things don't last.

I was told that Johnson Suisse is very popular in M'sia. But nowadays, newly-built private condos rarely use Johnson Suisse which used to be popular in the past.