Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MBev

  • Rank

Previous Fields

  • Renovator Engaged
    Vinterior Design
  • Gender
  1. Hi, I'm planning on doing some A&A works (Additions and Alterations) to an oldish semi-D. Have worked with contractors before, mostly in condos, no major alterations, however this time we''re planning on tearing down some walls and building an extension to the house in the back. Can the seasoned ones here advice whether a regular contractor (and or ID) will do, or would I need to engage a builder - who I assume is one more familiar with structural works? Will I also need to get proper plans done, and have them submitted to the URA for approval - in which case an architect might be needed? I am really not planning anything fancy, fairly simple, yet I sure wouldn't want any structure built to be unsound. Thanks! MBev