Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About jaycgan

  • Rank

Previous Fields

  • Gender
  1. Does anyone know where I can buy ventilation tubes for kitchen hoods? I bought a bosch retractable slimline hood that has a 120mm ventilation outlet. However, I can't seem to find where to buy the tube that can connect to it :-( I read that rigid vent tubes are most ideal, but nobody seems to be selling it here in Singapore. I essentially need to go up ~1m, then 90 degree elbow, then another ~1m. I'm also open to using flexible tubes as a temporary solution. My kitchen is actually being renovated now and I'm missing this critical piece to vent out the fumes out of my kitchen properly :-( Greatly appreciate any tips/advice. Thanks!