Hi everyone. first time buy home. I know it sound silly but I would like to ask what's a realistic renovation price for 3rm flat.
I only need a rough estimation of the renovation price before the contractor can come over to make a more accurately measurement. If possible, I would like to keep it between 10k~15k.
This is a new flat. Basically nothing.
What I need is:
1) There is no flooring. So we will need flooring for the living room and 2 rooms. Just normal white ceramic tiles.
2) Kitchen table top with cabinet, installation of hob and hood, kitchen sink. For kitchen table top, do let me know the price for (i) quartz material (ii) acrylic material (we will buy hob and hood)
3) Toilet: heater, shower head, sink and mirror. (we will buy heater and shower head)
4) Aluminum pole installation on room toilet and living room
5) Elelctrical wiring and lighting (We will buy the lights)
6) Paint job
7) A shelf to put TV on top
For the time being just a rough idea for these first.
Sorry for such a stupid question but can master bedroom's toilet bowl be removed and cover up? Just asking. lol.