Hi guys, I would actually like to share my experience with a contractor/id, give them a little shoutout in return as they really managed to give me the full package and i'm so so thankful. They are recommended by my friend. My house is a 4-room flat and have not changed for almost 20 years and kitchen has worn and torn. So I'm getting my whole kitchen and whole house painting done and on quite a tight budget as i can't take up loans and also on a tight timeline. Though my house is still undergoing renovation, but i can say the process up till now is very satisfying.
My budget was $10,000+-. At first the quotation they gave me was nearly $12,000 but after i went down for further discussion and taking my budget into consideration, they were very understanding and considerate so the end quote is $10,020++.
Their consultant especially is very friendly. I texted her almost everyday asking questions and even called her . I thought she would find me annoying. She was also the one who sent me pdf copies of all the quotation even after i keep changing my mind. Usually other people would ignore me or reply late and send their quotes through text. But she very was sincere. After that when i went down for further consulltations they even guided me in choosing materials and designs to best fit my requirements and budget. I can see they treat all their clients with care like a priority which is shocking as nowadays i've heard from my family friends encountering rude ids or people who just ignore you once they see the budget. Very pekcek when it happened to me.
During renovation all i can say is their manpower 10/10. I know they have quite a few other clients to renovate for but despite all of it, the manpower are still positive plus i have to get all these done within 2-3 weeks. Whenever i have questions regarding certain works, they explained to me nicely. I know I know i'm kindof annoying when i'm unsure hahahaha...
So overall for now im very satisfied with whats going on in my kitchen. Can't wait for it to be done then i'll post up the pictures and do a final review
But for now heres the final quote they sent me! Do pm me if you want their contact! Oh and also surprisingly they have no hidden fees. So if any of you are on a tight budget i really recommend you them. Just explain your situation and i'm sure they'll understand.
1. Supply labour to hack existing kitchen cabinet ($250)
2. Supply labour and tools to connection kitchen sink water supply and outlay pipe
Supply labour and tools to intstall master and common toilet toilet bowl and accessories
Supply labour and tools to install new stainless steel pipes to kitchen and toilets ($1,280) For above 3.
3. Supply material and labour to plaster master toilet walls ($950)
4. Supply material and labour to plaster common toilet walls ($950)
5. Design and fabricate to install kitchen cabinet with internal colour PVC and soft close system
- Top hang kitchen cabinet cooker hood design cabinet with door soft closer 7ft ($840)
- Bottom kitchen cabinet cooker design with 3 sets of carpentry drawer with innotech runner 7ft ($840)
- Solid surface table top to cooker cabinet table top design 7ft ($490)
6. Design and fabricate to install kitchen tall unit for built in oven 6ft ($720)
7. Design and fabricate to install island counter at kitchen area with solid surface 4ft ($890)
8. Design and fabricate to install shelves in kitchen area ($1100)
9. Supply labour for painting whole house wall and ceiling including water drain pipe, door and door frame with Nippon Vinilex 5000 paints ($1200)
10. Debris out from job site ($200)
11. Clearing work affected by renovation ($350)
If any of you have questions regarding how my reno is going i'll answer all of them.