We have managed to do a simple cozy looking, somewhat between nordic+minimalist renovation, nearing 22k.
We met with a few contractors and 1 ID, and decided to go ahead with the contractor that a good friend of mine had enagaged.
The whole renovations took about 3 months, as some items were out of stock and had to wait for it to be manufactured and shipped in.
Here are the work items covered by my contractor:
Living Room/ dining area
1. Vinyl flooring ****/dining areas and all bedrooms
2. L-box with cove light holder, including installation of down-lights and cove lights
3. Installation of ceiling fan with led light
4. Installation of pendant lights for dining area
5. Additional switches and relocation of electrical points
6. Painting for the whole house
1. Top and bottom cabinets, total of 31ft
2. Kompacplus cabinet top and backsplash
3. Kitchen cabinet kerbs
4. Installation of kitchen accessories, including kitchen sink+tap, hood+hob+oven and an open shelf
5. Additional switch and relocation of electrical points
1. Shower kerb for master bathroom
2. Installation of Ikea bathroom accessories for common and master bathrooms
3. Installation of Ikea sink and vanity drawer at master bathroom
4. Installation of down lights and cove lights
1. Full height 6ft casement wardrobe at MBR
2. Installation of wall fan
Bedrooms 2 and 3
1. Installation of wall fan
2. Additional switch for wall fan
Items that I liased with direct vendors/suppliers
1. Whole house window grills and service yard window
2. Master bathroom glass shower screen
3. Aircon installation
4. Bomb shelter store rack
5. Slide arm for main door
Will share more photos and details later on.