Hi All.. Need your sincere advise as currently I'm doing toilet reno works since 3 weeks ago but I have 3 main problems now and conractor is doing a very bad job: 1. Floor tiling not have enough gradient that water is ponding in dry area as attached picture. My contractor claim my tile too big. My toilet dimension is 1.5 (width)x 1.9 (length) x 2.3m (height) and my floor tile size is 30cm x 60cm. Any advice to rectify this water ponding issue? Any recommendation for other contractor? 2. My door frame was damaged. I'm just aware today that my door frame was chiseled so it can closed properly. I have no issued before the renovation work commenced. Anyone recommend to fix this? 3. Toilet window not properly installed. Sideway protuding by 3mm. Whats the risk to reinstall or readjust the window? Will this damage the wall tile ? I learned my lesson the hard way . This contractor just did such a bad job and this small toilet cost me above average cost. The painting job is so ridiculously bad (attached pic) I have paid 65% and Im thinking to engage another party using the remaining 35% . Thanks for all your advices.