Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral


  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. i need a plumber to help here. This toilet is to be constructed in a commercial kitchen, very near to an existing I.C. This IC is actually meant for the kitchen area where cooking is done. There is a screen chamber and next to it , a greeze trap which leads to this IC. Near to this IC, i notice a sewage pipe from the 2nd floor. I tested flushing the WC toilet at the second floor, and notice the water will flow down through the sewage pipe and enters the IC. My question is : can an IC which is actually meant for the kitchen food area be also use to receive the water flushed from a sewage pipe ? Is this okay with PUB ? In constructing a new toilet in the kitchen area, i notice i have two choices. CHOICE A - i can connect the toilet bowl pipe to the existing sewage pipe which leads to the IC. or CHOICE B - i can actually connect the toilet bowl directly to the IC itself. Is this the preferred way ? I am not a plumber. I need to use the help of a plumber. My number is 94501438. call david. (i also need some help to dig flow traps for water outlets)