Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

AnnaLibert

Members
  • Content Count

    257
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About AnnaLibert

  • Rank
    Platinum Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Our supplier had a temporary financial crunch when several invoices were paid late, and they had to find funding without relying entirely on their usual bank. That situation got me thinking about the different ways companies can access capital when things get tight. Could someone point me toward a straightforward resource explaining what alternative capital means and how it helps businesses dealing with financial distress?
  2. One room in our house barely gets natural light, and we’ve always treated it as a storage area. I’m thinking about turning it into a reading and relaxation space instead. Lighting, colors, furniture placement and storage all seem important, but I’m not sure where to begin. Any recommendations for learning how proper interior design contributes to a higher quality of life?
  3. We’re renovating an upstairs bedroom and there’s a small French door overlooking the garden that currently opens onto nothing but a plain wall rail. I’d love to replace it with a glass Juliet balcony to make the room feel more open without building a full balcony. Has anyone had one fitted recently and can recommend a company that does neat, secure installations?
  4. A conversation about divorced parents got me thinking about how custody decisions are made. People often say decisions should focus on the child's best interests, but wouldn't maintaining strong relationships with both parents usually support that? I'm curious why courts don't more often begin with a 50/50 model and then consider evidence for changing it.
  5. Setting up a home office in the spare room and wanted a glass partition instead of a solid wall so the space still feels open and bright. The room has an odd sloped ceiling though, so any standard partition kit just won't work here. Been asking around for a bespoke glass company that can custom fit something like this, if you've done a similar project I'd really appreciate the name.
  6. Hi all, I’m prepping a link campaign for an ecommerce store launching in October. The problem is, I only have about six weeks to get at least 30 quality backlinks live, and my current workflow can’t keep up. I’ve heard some agencies can scale fast without sacrificing quality. Can anyone recommend a link-building service that’s reliable for quick turnaround? Bonus if they’ve worked with Shopify stores before.
  7. My cousin’s town just approved a 2,000‑unit neighborhood on old industrial land. They’re stuck on how to mix housing types, schools, shops and transit without creating traffic jams. He asked me for ideas, but I’ve never worked on master planning at this scale. Could you recommend a solid resource or framework for integrating housing, parks, schools, retail and transportation in large neighborhoods?
  8. While helping my nephew with homework, I noticed an inappropriate video had appeared in his recommendations. He hadn't searched for anything like it and was actually confused by what he saw. That made me realize how quickly kids can encounter things accidentally. I'd love recommendations for practical ways parents can use settings, supervision, and education to protect children online.
  9. Has anyone come across a thoughtful resource on the challenges and opportunities facing the next generation of mining projects? I’d love something practical rather than pure industry hype. A friend once told me his company lost a promising project because financing arrived too late, and it showed me how much timing matters alongside geology.
  10. My move to Israel is coming up faster than expected, and I'm most worried about transporting a small collection of paintings that belonged to my grandparents. A local mover told me they don't handle valuable artwork, so now I'm searching again. Can anyone recommend reliable international removals to Israel that know how to pack and ship fragile items safely?
  11. Moved from one-time sales to subscription and realized our entire backend assumes the old model. Billing, user management, access control all need rethinking. Curious if anyone found software development services that handled a model transition without it becoming a complete rewrite nightmare.
  12. Running a service business solo for four years and every year I set goals that mostly carry over to the next year unchanged. The cycle is exhausting. What does genuinely accomplishing business objectives look like for someone working without a team, without investors, and without a clear ceiling to aim for?
  13. I ran into this with a beginner photo page too - my coworker swore it was one account, but three lookalikes popped up and I wasted way too much time guessing. What helped was checking the public bits more carefully instead of going by the username alone. I’d try instagram account viewer for a quick overview; it made comparing similar profiles a lot easier for me before I followed the wrong one.
  14. My nephew is surprisingly tech savvy and seems to discover new apps every week. Watching my sister struggle to keep up made me think about my own situation. I don't want to be overly strict, but I would like some guidance tools in place. Which parental control apps are better in 2026, especially for families with preteens?
×