Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
audreymarilyn

Anyone Interested To Purchase Aircon Together?

Thanks... hey do u noe which lightings shop can i just zoom into to get lights and fans? Dont really have time to go every shop to compare price...

Light range have a wide choice.. which type of lighting you're looking? there're designer light and common lighting.. most cluster around balestier and jalan basah.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Light range have a wide choice.. which type of lighting you're looking? there're designer light and common lighting.. most cluster around balestier and jalan basah.

Interested in designer lights... any shop to recommend?

Interested in designer lights... any shop to recommend?

I brought mine 8 yrs back near South bridge Road, their price was reasonable but I don't know whether they're still around. I can't remember the shop name... Have you visited parkmall ?

these are the quotes i was given for toshiba.

toshiba system 3 inverter (got this combination as i need to cool a big hall and MBR) and i am installing 2 sets of system 3 (if i do decide on system 3)

outdoor unit: RAS-3M23YACV - 24,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) RAS-M10NKCV - 9,000BTU/Hr x 2 unit +

b) RAS-M13NKCV - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

prices do not include bracket coz i hv concrete aircon ledge:

a) h@ng ta - S$2,780

b) Best tech - S$2,653.60

c) mega - S$2,550.00

d) hong huat - S$3,103

e) federal - S$2,398.00

toshiba system 4 inverter (if i get this combination, i would need to get 1 more single split system coz not enough for my hm)

outdoor unit: RAS-4M30YACV - 30,000 - 34,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) RAS-M10NKCV - 9,000BTU/Hr x 3 unit +

b) RAS-M13NKCV - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - S$3,730

b) Best tech - S$3,456.10

c) mega - S$3,400

d) hong huat - S$3,531

e) federal - S$3,400

if bracket is required, the prices are:

a) h@ng ta - S$120

b) Best tech - S$150

c) mega - S$120

d) hong huat - S$100

e) federal - never state

all piping and insulation base on manufacturer's spec. basically its either, armaflex, k-flex, thermaflex, totaline insulation etc.

cu piping as per manufacturer's specs.

piping and cabling all in pvc trunking.

these are the quotes i was given for mitsubishi.

mitsubishi system 3 inverter (got this combination as i need to cool a big hall and MBR) and i am installing 2 sets of system 3 (if i do decide on system 3)

outdoor unit: MXY-3A28VA - 30,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) MSXY-GA10 - 9,000BTU/Hr x 2 unit +

b) MSXY-GA13VA - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - (mitsubishi electric)S$2,900 / (mitsubishi heavy) S$2,680

b) Best tech - S$2,653.60

c) hong huat - S$2,950

d) all best - S$2,731

e) best denki - S$3,299.00

f) double-h aircond - 3,150.00

g) golden harvest

h) systematic airconditioning - S$3,100

mitsubishi system 4 inverter (if i get this combination, i would need to get 1 more single split system coz not enough for my hm)

outdoor unit: MXY-4A28VA - 30,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) MSXY-GA10 - 9,000BTU/Hr x 3 unit +

b) MSXY-GA13VA - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - S$3,730

b) hong huat - S$3,650

if bracket is required, the prices are:

a) h@ng ta - S$120

b) hong huat - S$100

c) all best - S$150

d) best denki - S$110

e) systematic airconditioning - S$100

all piping and insulation base on manufacturer's spec. basically its either, armaflex, k-flex, thermaflex, totaline insulation etc.

cu piping as per manufacturer's specs.

piping and cabling all in pvc trunking.

Hi Leen,

Do u have 3 system non-inverter mitsubishi's quotes from thoes shopes which u list out above?

Thanks a lot :dunno:

hi alice916,

i only ask for system 3 inverter.

for a start, inverter will be more costly, that is the initial equipment cost. but subsequently there will electrical savings.

non-inverter tend to use more electricity.

and also my hse require 2 sets of system on different combination, either 2 set of system 3 or 1 set of system 4 + 1 set of system 1 base on calculation.

and i will be using the aircon at least 3days per week, so to me, an inverter system makes more sense.

non-inverter price can either be far fetch from inverter or quite close to inverter depending on the brands.

fyi, i hv made my trip to amk fairprice on their air-con. the so-call cheap ones are those non-inverter, the ones that we enquire for, are also on the high side than the above quotations that i hv enquire.

eg. amk fairprice - $5,300

everjoint - $5,100

I brought mine 8 yrs back near South bridge Road, their price was reasonable but I don't know whether they're still around. I can't remember the shop name... Have you visited parkmall ?

No I havent visited parkmall in ages... but parkmall? the shops there are ex rite..

hi alice916,

i only ask for system 3 inverter.

for a start, inverter will be more costly, that is the initial equipment cost. but subsequently there will electrical savings.

non-inverter tend to use more electricity.

and also my hse require 2 sets of system on different combination, either 2 set of system 3 or 1 set of system 4 + 1 set of system 1 base on calculation.

and i will be using the aircon at least 3days per week, so to me, an inverter system makes more sense.

non-inverter price can either be far fetch from inverter or quite close to inverter depending on the brands.

fyi, i hv made my trip to amk fairprice on their air-con. the so-call cheap ones are those non-inverter, the ones that we enquire for, are also on the high side than the above quotations that i hv enquire.

eg. amk fairprice - $5,300

everjoint - $5,100

Look for Jason @ AMK hub fairprice if you want inverter series. Let me noe if you want his number. I bought my toshiba inverter sys 3 there. But make sure u noe the brand/ model/ price u want then u go amk. they will match whatever u are getting fm elsewhere and also give u installation according to manufacturer's spec :yamseng:

hi audreymarilyn, went there talked to another guy, jason was off. anyway, he dun seems to know much coz keep calling his supervisor to check.

and his supervisor also not very knowledgeable. the toshiba inverter system 3 quoted is about $2.7k and as i need 2 sets, i.e. = $5.4k, more ex den other places. and it exclude bracket, additional powerpoint etc. total cum up to abt $6k.

and the insulation they give look like those china made grey color cheap foam, not those rubber type of black insulation like armflex, thermaflex, kflex etc. and its easy to peel off with your fingers (i hv tried it). when ask if they give the other type of insulation, he say HDB not approve!! how can that be?? me and hb in this line, so we know wat we are asking for and wat we need and also wat HDB approves. in our line, condo projects is consider small pea projects. we doing turnkey projects and deal with much bigger cooling system, like central system, district cooling, seawater cooling system etc. and we hv to know our regulations and CP by the finger tips coz its our rice bowl.

so hb not agree to wat they offer.

No I havent visited parkmall in ages... but parkmall? the shops there are ex rite..

Yup, Designer price.. but frankly, a lot lighting shop open and decommission, so very hard to get you a proper guide. I had have to shop around to look the light that we like, so sometime not choice have to put some effort on it.

hi audreymarilyn, went there talked to another guy, jason was off. anyway, he dun seems to know much coz keep calling his supervisor to check.

and his supervisor also not very knowledgeable. the toshiba inverter system 3 quoted is about $2.7k and as i need 2 sets, i.e. = $5.4k, more ex den other places. and it exclude bracket, additional powerpoint etc. total cum up to abt $6k.

and the insulation they give look like those china made grey color cheap foam, not those rubber type of black insulation like armflex, thermaflex, kflex etc. and its easy to peel off with your fingers (i hv tried it). when ask if they give the other type of insulation, he say HDB not approve!! how can that be?? me and hb in this line, so we know wat we are asking for and wat we need and also wat HDB approves. in our line, condo projects is consider small pea projects. we doing turnkey projects and deal with much bigger cooling system, like central system, district cooling, seawater cooling system etc. and we hv to know our regulations and CP by the finger tips coz its our rice bowl.

so hb not agree to wat they offer.

ya originally they quoted me $2.7 too. jason showed me both insulation too. they have both black n grey there, i know what u mean. that is why u have to get them write in black n white whatever they offer u. they offered me the black insulation and I got them to write it on the receipt plus the diameter, piping etc etc....

Yup, Designer price.. but frankly, a lot lighting shop open and decommission, so very hard to get you a proper guide. I had have to shop around to look the light that we like, so sometime not choice have to put some effort on it.

ya, guess so lor. plan to shop along jalan besar today. hope to get what i want :sport-smiley-003: