Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jt88

Has Anyone Tried To Re-laminate Exiting Kitchen Cabinet?

hi all,

i'm taking over a house where its existing kitchen cabinet laminate has worn out (scratching and peeling by the dog) but the kitchen is only used for less then 1.5yrs. somewhat in good condition. i can't redo the whole kitchen and contractor advised to remove existing laminate on kitchen cabinet and re-laminate.

has anyone done this before? the end product really looks like new?

also, anyone ever install hot water tap? (exactly the one at Carl's Junior, just turn and got hot water liao)

any1 installed this too? easy to install and good?

... ops sorry post in wrong category)

Edited by jt88

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When I bought my place ..I was in the same situation. My existing laminate was in good condition but I did not like the color.

I asked my id to change all doors or relaminate however the id and contractor suggested to replace the existing one as the cost for relaminate was very high.

Anyways now I am living with the same kitchen. Could you let me know the approximate cost ur contractor quoted for relaminate ? and the contact details of the contractor. thanks.