Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nochance

Kartell Ge Light And Bookworm Rack

Hi all, have anyone here bought these 2 kartell items? Wanted to get them for my new house, wanted to get some opinions from forummers :)

GE Light

kartellgedw7.png

Bookworm rack

bookwormkartellkk2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi i have not bought any but pretty interested in the GE suspension lamp too! and also the st louis ghost chair. where do u intend to get it from? I just came back from Lifestorey@Great world, the guy is too cocky, didnt get fr him.

Edited by latitude

hi i have not bought any but pretty interested in the GE suspension lamp too! and also the st louis ghost chair. where do u intend to get it from? I just came back from Lifestorey@Great world, the guy is too cocky, didnt get fr him.

Yup i have to admit that Lifestorey's staff is not the friendliest you can find. You can go to Space furniture at Millenia Walk and shop for Kartell products too. Kartell prices about the same @ both places.

I have purchased the GE Lamp in Black/Gold two days back at Lifestorey. I think its worthwhile to get it consider its a affordable price for a designer item. :yamseng:

My wife and I just got Charcoal Louis Ghost Chairs and a Clear Bourgie lamp, all with around 30-40% off at Lifestorey@Great World!:yamseng: They are having a 3 days clearance sale. Kartell stuff @ Space like cost more... So bear with their cocky-ness for some $$$ saving...

Edited by centurion9990

My wife and I just got Charcoal Louis Ghost Chairs and a Clear Bourgie lamp, all with around 30-40% off at Lifestorey@Great World!:) They are having a 3 days clearance sale. Kartell stuff @ Space like cost more... So bear with their cocky-ness for some $$$ saving...

Hi centurion9990,

Good purchase!! I'm sure you will enjoy your Kartells :D:good: You can reveal your purchase price after discount? And who attended at Lifestorey? I also keen to get ghost chair :):)

Hi centurion9990,

Good purchase!! I'm sure you will enjoy your Kartells !! :good: You can reveal your purchase price after discount? And who attended at Lifestorey? I also keen to get ghost chair ;):)

Hi bro no chance,

Sorry for the late reply. I got my Louis Ghost for $342(include 7% GST) each and Bourgie Lamp for $374(include 7% GST). I was served my Ricky Ngo. Quite a nice guy and give us good advises. Btw, stocks are running low and colours left are limited.

Edited by centurion9990

Hi bro no chance,

Sorry for the late reply. I got my Louis Ghost for $342(include 7% GST) each and Bourgie Lamp for $374(include 7% GST). I was served my Ricky Ngo. Quite a nice guy and give us good advises. Btw, stocks are running low and colours left are limited.

Hi Centurion9990,

Did you remember the price wrongly? I believe Louis chair should be higher in price than the Bourgie lamp . Which colour u bought? i luv Louis too. :drunk: But have to wait as budget constraint currently :(

Edited by nochance

Hi Centurion9990,

Did you remember the price wrongly? I believe Louis chair should be higher in price than the Bourgie lamp . Which colour u bought? i luv Louis too. :P But have to wait as budget constraint currently :P

Hi Bro nochance,

I didn't rem the price wrongly ler... I paid for that price... I can show u my receipt :P Louis Ghost I bought Charcoal Grey... Actually I was surprised with the huge discount myself, at first wanna jus get 2 louis only... But my heart said whacked 4 louis.. haha... I think the price for Louis is $420 and Bourgie lamp is $500+ before GST and discount...