Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
green06

Kicthen Located At Wu Gui (五鬼)

Hi Mr. Chong,

I understand that Kitchen located at Wu Gui will affect my family health. My new house currently is under renovation. I would like to request your advise. My house is Sitting North facing South. The cooking area is at the right side of the kitchen, if you looking at the floor plan below.

1632088836_910994fd09.jpg

How to overcome this with Feng Shui?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr. Chong,

I understand that Kitchen located at Wu Gui will affect my family health. My new house currently is under renovation. I would like to request your advise. My house is Sitting North facing South. The cooking area is at the right side of the kitchen, if you looking at the floor plan below.

1632088836_910994fd09.jpg

How to overcome this with Feng Shui?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

What's the exact degree sitting north? If sitting 子午 mountain, 5 ghost at NE but east have bad Qi.

What is that cubicle at the south side of the kitchen (beside the door). If can shift to the cubicle area for fire will be good.

Hello

What's the exact degree sitting north? If sitting 子午 mountain, 5 ghost at NE but east have bad Qi.

What is that cubicle at the south side of the kitchen (beside the door). If can shift to the cubicle area for fire will be good.

Yes It is sitting in 子午 mountain :) . The Cubicle is toilet. I cannot move to another side because the other side of the toilet I plan to put washing machine. Anyway to resolve this?

1656587062_d8725d3b53.jpg

Thanks.

Yes It is sitting in 子午 mountain :sport-smiley-004: . The Cubicle is toilet. I cannot move to another side because the other side of the toilet I plan to put washing machine. Anyway to resolve this?

1656587062_d8725d3b53.jpg

Thanks.

It all depends on how serious you view FS. If you had some experience seeing it worked, then may consider either or all the options:

1) If you seldom use the kitchen to cook, don't bother yourself with anymore hassles.

2) If you cook often, you must relocate your toilet to the left corner (as per plan view), convert that area to cooking.

3) Keep the toilet but extend a partition wall/door till the end. Kitchen halved. Shift the cooking area beside the kitchen door on the right side. You may maintain the water point (sink).

4) There are other options which I consider less effective and temmporary.