Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tingz

The Dodo's Nest

Hais v unhappy with ID, before reno start, we already told him to put protection, again and again. he keep delaying and delaying...when he finally put, its like anyhow put, nv paste it properly like wat we see our neighbour ID have done and he didn't even protect the doors at all. Now our doors have lots of deep scratches and dents, parquet in bedroom got deep hole (from hacking of wall), mbr window got lots of dent and scratches on the glass, and the window frame chiped. kitchen window also huge dent on the frame....tell him about it, he say he will settle, untill now, few weeks liow! NOTHING is settle.

Ask him to touch up all the damage he had done, he say done liow, but when we go see, its STILL THE SAME! Then hb call him to tell him, he say he will come up and touch up himself, hb ask him, "u know how to touch up?" he can reply "like drawing niah ma":jawdrop:! Ok, nvm, maybe he really know how to do it, so we went up yesterday, hoping tat the defect r more or less touch up cos time is running short, we need to move in this week, as we r now staying at rented plc. But, out of the so many things we told him, only a few r done, and BADLY done, think i will take some picture and post here tonight! Oh, and the electricial is suppose to go up yesterday to finish up the electrical work, but he say they r cope up elsewhere and cannot make it!:jawdrop:

Sorry for all the ranting, but really v upset lor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh my god...sounds like your ID is really very bad and irresponsible.

If i am the one i would have flare up no give face one who ask him do such a sloppish job....

I will suggest that before you move in must ask him to get all those defects touch up. i will think you should hold back the last payment to him untill he gets all the stuffs nicely done up.

oh my god...sounds like your ID is really very bad and irresponsible.

If i am the one i would have flare up no give face one who ask him do such a sloppish job....

I will suggest that before you move in must ask him to get all those defects touch up. i will think you should hold back the last payment to him untill he gets all the stuffs nicely done up.

The thing is he is still v polite and accomodating lor, so wan to flare up at him also v difficult :(

We moving in later this afternoon le, :) so the defect will still continue to be rectify. ya, won't pay untill everthing is swee swee, hahah

22102007199gx2.th.jpg

Hi Tingz...very nice place you got there.

I saw your thread shortly after Blitz's thread and I realise that 3 of us have the same fridge!:jawdrop::)

The thing is he is still v polite and accomodating lor, so wan to flare up at him also v difficult :P

We moving in later this afternoon le, :( so the defect will still continue to be rectify. ya, won't pay untill everthing is swee swee, hahah

Oh dear! Yes, please with-hold partial payment until rectification is done to your satisfaction even though it is handed over and you have moved in.

so how's your first night living at your new place? is everything still ok?

We went there this morning, saw quite a number of ppl from blk 275a have move in..... :)

Hi Tingz...very nice place you got there.

I saw your thread shortly after Blitz's thread and I realise that 3 of us have the same fridge!!! !!

Oh dear! Yes, please with-hold partial payment until rectification is done to your satisfaction even though it is handed over and you have moved in.

Hi Light, thanks :wub: Think this fridge quite popular, was sold out at a few places, think becos the slimness of it suit our tiny kitchen :( kekeke. So far quite happy with it...

ya, not gonna pay him yet. still got quite a few things not done. :)

so how's your first night living at your new place? is everything still ok?

We went there this morning, saw quite a number of ppl from blk 275a have move in..... !!

hihi, stay at our new nest for the last couple of days, so far so good. v quiet at night but v noisy during the day, lots of drilling and knocking going on, even on sunday. was quite irritated when i was rudely waken up by the heavy drilling on sunday morning :( And very dusty also, no matter how i wipe, it will be dusty the next min :wub:..... think this will only improve in a few mths time.

But it does feel good to have a place off our own, abit unreal, hahaha. Hb told me on sat "I still can't believe we r staying at our new flat le!" hahaha. Now, we r waiting for SCV & internet connection to be up, feel v lost without these....

A few hic-up during moving dun to irresponsible mover who r 2hrs late, despite numerous call to them!!! and anyhow quote and asking for kopi $$$! :wub: V bad experience, will NEVER recommend them to anyone......hmmmm....maybe to my enermy :) hahaha

How is yours coming along?

Seems like you are having lots of funs moving into your new place. :wub:

the sad thing is the dust part, definitely have lots of cleaning to do. :wub:

just curious why is the scv and internet taking so long to get in place? Can we just pluck in and use it or do we have to wait for starhub to come over to do the line?

I was still thinking on the day i move in can watch tv and surf the net liao oh gosp Days without tv and internet will be horrible :wub:

My reno is still on going, most likely will be completed in mid nov

Seems like you are having lots of funs moving into your new place. :wub:

the sad thing is the dust part, definitely have lots of cleaning to do. :furious:

just curious why is the scv and internet taking so long to get in place? Can we just pluck in and use it or do we have to wait for starhub to come over to do the line?

I was still thinking on the day i move in can watch tv and surf the net liao oh gosp Days without tv and internet will be horrible :notti:

My reno is still on going, most likely will be completed in mid nov

oh, starhub say line not activated for our area yet, so we have to pay them to come and connect it!:wub: very angry, cos when hb call them they say connected le, so we rush down to get the top box thinking at night can watch le, BUT when we come back we realise still cannot watch after we pluck in, so hb call starhub, and was told, it is suppose to be connected sometime in Oct, but it was not! so either we wait for them to activate it, which is dunno when or we pay them to activate for us! ~!@#$% in the end pay lor...

Singtel is another problem, they need 9 working days to activate the internet... bla bla bla, and they are supose to deliver the modem to us on wed 6-9pm, till now, NO NEWS!:notti: good service hor

So would suggest apply for all these before moving in if u r already use to having these, if not will end up like us... :~

some photos to share

Our living room...

dsc00154fm1.th.jpg

Dining area...

dsc00137am9.th.jpg

Kitchen, very messy, jus finish preparing dinner

dsc00134zo9.th.jpg

dsc00136ic4.th.jpg

Service yard...

dsc00001lo8.th.jpg

MBR with bed in le. Didn't turn out the way i wanted, colour wrong too... quite sad, but still comfy la

dsc00002wu2.th.jpg

My dresser..., no big mirror, cos no good for FS, hehehe

dsc00143iu5.th.jpg

MBR toilet vanity top, still waiting for the shelf to be install tomorrow, hate it! got to wash up the whole place again!

dsc00149tq0.th.jpg

Rain shower, heng water pressure still not so bad, so rain shower still can use. The glass partition for shower "stall" still not up yet, tmr also....zzz

dsc00150eq1.th.jpg

oh gosp if you never warned me before hand i also always think that by plucking in can watch scv liao. Luckily you tell me, i will be KS apply all this before i move in. I cannot survive without the tv and internet.

your place is nicely done up, very cosy. I like :dunno: