Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wensi

Home @ Punggol

Hv been with this site for quite a while and thought of doing a blog to track my new hse reno..

But hor i dunno to do it here or Blog which i pasted 2 entries..

What to do now leh? Rewrite? or transfer, but how :P

Nevermind lah, think just paste the Blog link here for the 2 entries and i'll continue from here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new home is @ Punggol, it's a 5 room resale.

Went through quite alot of hardship before settling down with this. Me & hubby seen about 50 homes before we decide (thanks to the poor agent who brought us around).. The prices started increasing rapidly as we source and no choice but to 'bite the bullet' and pay a HIGH $$$$$$ COV for this not-the-most-ideal home.. There's a home we like so much but the owner changes his mind on the agreed $$$ and ask for higher COV after we verbally told him we would like to buy his unit..

After seeing 50 homes makes us realised that nothing is perfect, so we just settle for a 'okay' unit as the $ just keep going up.

After the HDB first appt, we started our ID sourcing.. Went to a few ID firms, exhibitions, showrooms and finally settled for Ideal House. Chosen them because of Renotalk forum.. :dancingqueen: Been reading alot of positive comments and of course meeting up with the ID strenghten the confidence!

Renovation has started for a week.. So far so good.. Now we keep our fingers cross and hope everything goes well..

Will post more update soon..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hv been with this site for quite a while and thought of doing a blog to track my new hse reno..

But hor i dunno to do it here or Blog which i pasted 2 entries..

What to do now leh? Rewrite? or transfer, but how :)

Nevermind lah, think just paste the Blog link here for the 2 entries and i'll continue from here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new home is @ Punggol, it's a 5 room resale.

Went through quite alot of hardship before settling down with this. Me & hubby seen about 50 homes before we decide (thanks to the poor agent who brought us around).. The prices started increasing rapidly as we source and no choice but to 'bite the bullet' and pay a HIGH $$$$$$ COV for this not-the-most-ideal home.. There's a home we like so much but the owner changes his mind on the agreed $$$ and ask for higher COV after we verbally told him we would like to buy his unit..

After seeing 50 homes makes us realised that nothing is perfect, so we just settle for a 'okay' unit as the $ just keep going up.

After the HDB first appt, we started our ID sourcing.. Went to a few ID firms, exhibitions, showrooms and finally settled for Ideal House. Chosen them because of Renotalk forum.. :P Been reading alot of positive comments and of course meeting up with the ID strenghten the confidence!

Renovation has started for a week.. So far so good.. Now we keep our fingers cross and hope everything goes well..

Will post more update soon..

Eh..ur flat layout is exactly the same as mine leh.. my reno will start next Monday.. r u going to replace the study room wall with glass?? I m also hacking away that part of the wall but not sure if to hack the one near the balcony area or not..

yes, i'm replacing the hacked wall with glass. my unit no balcony one, just living and the window panels.

reason why i hack off the walls coz it's very dark during the day. Replacing it with glass so that I still hv a room (use it as study room, so not need much privacy) and sunlight can come thru..

so where's yr new hse? punggol too???

yes, i'm replacing the hacked wall with glass. my unit no balcony one, just living and the window panels.

reason why i hack off the walls coz it's very dark during the day. Replacing it with glass so that I still hv a room (use it as study room, so not need much privacy) and sunlight can come thru..

so where's yr new hse? punggol too???

yeah yeah..punggol as well. Me too hacking away the wall and replace wih glass. that will be study room. we are also hacking away the balcony and leveling it up to the living room so that it is more spacious.

my current unit if dun hack away the wall, very dark even in the afternoon.. which block r u in? do u hv the 3d layout for the study room?