Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mugenedix

Need Help.. L-box Plc Lightings Flickle When Hts Is On

Hi all,

I'm newbie here. I've problems with my L-box PLC lightings, as it's flickle when i'm watching movies with my HTS. Usually it happens when tere's high bass scenes where the subwoofer is "activating". Wat could be the likely cause? :good: Does anyone faces such problem too? TIA.

Rgds,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I'm newbie here. I've problems with my L-box PLC lightings, as it's flickle when i'm watching movies with my HTS. Usually it happens when tere's high bass scenes where the subwoofer is "activating". Wat could be the likely cause? :good: Does anyone faces such problem too? TIA.

Rgds,

my guess.

plc lights tapped from the same wires as your sockets(tv/sub).

lousy electrical wiring done.

my guess.

plc lights tapped from the same wires as your sockets(tv/sub).

lousy electrical wiring done.

Hi Mace,

Thks for ur speedy reply. My PLC lighting and HTS using diff sockets leh.. In fact, the PLC switches is the other end of living room. so i guess dis may not be the reason. I'm tot it might due to either poor L-box installation that cost vibration wen Bass bombing, or poor PLC electrical contact point. U tink possible?

Hi Mace,

Thks for ur speedy reply. My PLC lighting and HTS using diff sockets leh.. In fact, the PLC switches is the other end of living room. so i guess dis may not be the reason. I'm tot it might due to either poor L-box installation that cost vibration wen Bass bombing, or poor PLC electrical contact point. U tink possible?

different sockets but same wire.

vibration is also possible

- try plugging in a microwave oven at your tv side socket and cook/warm something. microwave sucks at least 1500-2500watts, if your light flickers then you know whats the reason liao.

different sockets but same wire.

vibration is also possible

- try plugging in a microwave oven at your tv side socket and cook/warm something. microwave sucks at least 1500-2500watts, if your light flickers then you know whats the reason liao.

ok, i'll try, c whether it works.. Hope i can find the remedy soon.. Thks, mace, for ur help.. :good: