Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
c00kiemonster

Advise Needed Urgently On Wedding Dates

Hi Mr Chong, need your advise urgently. We have already asked a master to chose a wedding date for us based on our Bazi and our parents Sheng Xiao.

The date chosen is 4 Oct 2008, Sat. (eng calendar date)

However recently my sis visted another master who happen to comment that the above date is generally no good for marriage as he quote from the tong shu " 3 nian liang zai, yi bei shang" which implys if we were to get marry on this date, our marriage will be shortlive.

I have further consult with my master who mention that above pointers do not matter as he have chosen it base on our bazi.. and that above is only a very general comment. So now we are confused and we like a 3rd opinion. Can you kindly advise us. We are at a lost now as we have already confirm our venue and stuff etc. many thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong, need your advise urgently. We have already asked a master to chose a wedding date for us based on our Bazi and our parents Sheng Xiao.

However recently my sis visted another master who happen to comment that the above date is generally no good for marriage as he quote from the tong shu " 3 nian liang zai, yi bei shang" which implys if we were to get marry on this date, our marriage will be shortlive.

I have further consult with my master who mention that above pointers do not matter as he have chosen it base on our bazi.. and that above is only a very general comment. So now we are confused and we like a 3rd opinion. Can you kindly advise us. We are at a lost now as we have already confirm our venue and stuff etc. many thanks in advance.

Hello

Ok, I'll try to check for you tonight or by tomorrow. Pls reply an acknowledgement before I proceed and also give the DOB of both of you.

Hello

Ok, I'll try to check for you tonight or by tomorrow. Pls reply an acknowledgement before I proceed and also give the DOB of both of you.

thanks mr chong..tried to pm u our dates but ur mailbox full...anyother way i can send to u privately?

thanks mr chong..tried to pm u our dates but ur mailbox full...anyother way i can send to u privately?

Hello

I've already cleared some of the PMs. Pls send me by today otherwise the box will be full again.

Hello

The first one who said that tong shu is general comment is correct. The tong shu is used for reference and for some other details.

4 Oct 08 is itself generally alright but nothing fantastic when applied to both of you. Also not that good for the lady.

I understand that you are looking for advice on wedding dates. I suggest you take a look at the website https://www.nishiv.com/perfect-date/  . It has a lot of helpful information on choosing the perfect date for your wedding. It includes tips on how to pick the right date, what to consider when selecting a date, and more. I hope this helps you in making your decision. Good luck!