Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
solarbird

Imi Comfort Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Anyone has heard of this furniture shop?

Saw their items in the Expo furniture show....look and feel good...

Any experience with them?

Thanks

This company previously was Red Apple. Then they changed their name to Imi Comfort Living. Not sure if its the same management as Red Apple. Have heard alot of bad experience with Red Apple. So quite hesistant when i wants to order sofa with them. In the end, decided to give it a try. I have ordered a L-shape leather sofa with them in mid Oct at their paya lebar branch. Delivery will be next wk. Hopefully, everything turns out well :dunno:

This company previously was Red Apple. Then they changed their name to Imi Comfort Living. Not sure if its the same management as Red Apple. Have heard alot of bad experience with Red Apple. So quite hesistant when i wants to order sofa with them. In the end, decided to give it a try. I have ordered a L-shape leather sofa with them in mid Oct at their paya lebar branch. Delivery will be next wk. Hopefully, everything turns out well :good:

I c...yah..I have also just recently decided to order a sofa from the company...but my delivery is around Jan 2008.

If possible, hope you can keep us update...and see if they are better now. :lol:

I c...yah..I have also just recently decided to order a sofa from the company...but my delivery is around Jan 2008.

If possible, hope you can keep us update...and see if they are better now. :(

Are you planning to buy from Red Apple or IMI comfort living? Understand that IMI Comfort Living are not selling items from Red Apple but similar items...

Are you planning to buy from Red Apple or IMI comfort living? Understand that IMI Comfort Living are not selling items from Red Apple but similar items...

Hi,

I have made an order of a sofa from IMI. Yes, I think they carry differnt things from red apple...

Hi,

I have made an order of a sofa from IMI. Yes, I think they carry differnt things from red apple...

Hi, so is IMI same management with Red Apple? heard alot of bad comments abt Red Apple so dare not to make an order from them although thier package and sofa set are quite nice in design...but if IMI carry the same design like red apple, may consider to go down take a look on thier sofa set..

Hi, so is IMI same management with Red Apple? heard alot of bad comments abt Red Apple so dare not to make an order from them although thier package and sofa set are quite nice in design...but if IMI carry the same design like red apple, may consider to go down take a look on thier sofa set..

Hi,

yah..heard a lot bad things about red apple..maybe u wait till we collect our products..then i can share with you if any problems..i hope not of cos... ;)

From what I know, they are not the same mgmt. Just that the staff left Red Apple and set up their own company. If you check the registry of companies, IMI Comfort Living used to be another name. IMI carry the same design but to me, its like counterfeit items of Red Apple. Personally we changed from IMI Comfort to Red Apple coz prefer 'original' ones...hehehe