Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Max383

Bellari Sinks, Mixers And Shower Heads

Anyone familiar will the brand Bellari? We just went to their shop at Jalan Besar. It is an Italian brand and their stuff are made in either Italy or Spain.

I must say.... their prices seem attractive and the quality looks very good. They also have very nice designs. They sell all sorts of kitchen and bathroom stuff... but we were impressed with their sinks, mixers and shower heads.

Is anyone using their products? Can share your experience?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No one has any opinion about Bellari??

Can anyone recommend any other good brands for mixers and taps?

Anyone familiar will the brand Bellari? We just went to their shop at Jalan Besar. It is an Italian brand and their stuff are made in either Italy or Spain.

I must say.... their prices seem attractive and the quality looks very good. They also have very nice designs. They sell all sorts of kitchen and bathroom stuff... but we were impressed with their sinks, mixers and shower heads.

Is anyone using their products? Can share your experience?

Hi, I got my Hob/Hood/Sink and Taps/Mixers/Shower from bellari.

So far the quality is good. I love my big rectangle tap from there. Quality and after sales service is good.

Rigel warehouse has good basins and toilet bowls.

No one has any opinion about Bellari??

Can anyone recommend any other good brands for mixers and taps?

Hey thanks!

There are SOOO many brands of taps and mixers to choose from. People keep telling us to get a good one... but what is "good"?? When we saw the ones at Bellari, we were happy with the design and quality....but needed reassurance from people who have used their products.

Thanks again for your feedback. Not quite sure which "rectangle tap" you are refering to.... got a picture to share? Rectangle shape seems to be the "in" thing these days... but they are not cheap.... demand and supply, I guess.

Our contractor will be providing the basin and toilet bowl for our common toilet as part of his package. Quite good quality ones at $150 and $80, respectively. Can't complain lah.

For our master bathroom, we already booked a bathtub, vanity basin and toilet bowl from Sim Siang Choon... last two are Caroma brand (Australia). This cost us a mere $418! Though we still have to construct a bathtub support, the prices were very low because we chose the least favourate colour... Burgundy. For this colour.... no one buys so they are clearing stock with big discounts. The way I see it, if we choose our bathroom tiles wisely, we can make burgundy work for us! Haha....

I assume you bought your toilets from Rigel? Heard about them.... may check them out one of these weekends. Do you know their address?

Hi, I got my Hob/Hood/Sink and Taps/Mixers/Shower from bellari.

So far the quality is good. I love my big rectangle tap from there. Quality and after sales service is good.

Rigel warehouse has good basins and toilet bowls.