Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I just got introduced to this ID from one of my business associates. Any ppl heard of this ID company, LS2 Design at Katong?

Their website is http://www.ls2.com.sg

Thanks!!!

I met up with them and got a quote as well. Quite reasonable pricing and the designer, Sun, listens to your needs and will weave it into her proposal. I decided to go with another ID as my husband preferred the other design.

Quality wise, i think it's quite good as it was my friend who recommended me to LS2 and her house is still in good condition after more than 1 year plus a baby boy at home. The workmanship is good, from what i can see when I visited her house.

Hope this helps and good luck in finding an ID!

Took their brochure and wrote to them last week as they are just 100m from where I stay now. Since last week is CNY, expect them to reply only this week. So far, not yet. msbean, do keep us updated!

I met up with them and got a quote as well. Quite reasonable pricing and the designer, Sun, listens to your needs and will weave it into her proposal. I decided to go with another ID as my husband preferred the other design.

Quality wise, i think it's quite good as it was my friend who recommended me to LS2 and her house is still in good condition after more than 1 year plus a baby boy at home. The workmanship is good, from what i can see when I visited her house.

Hope this helps and good luck in finding an ID!

LS2 worksmanship is good. My aunt's house was done up by them and still in good condition after 5 years. I also spoke to SUN b4 and I would say that these ladies are very meticulous and customer-oriented. They would listen to u and suggest if necessary. They co-ordinated the reno process well and their design is quite remarkable.

I will go see my design artwork this week yeah yeah

I meeting Darren this sat morning to see the quotation and design artwork also... hehe... hope we like what we see...

Oh mostly using them , now only need to change some item in the quote , this sat I go select tiles lor

whoa, so fast!? but congrats to have found your id... so who in ls2 did you talk with? I am meeting darren only this sat... cos now in Seoul and flying back tomolo night :dancingqueen:

Anyway, appropriate to share your quote???

Edited by caDAVEr

whoa, so fast!? but congrats to have found your id... so who in ls2 did you talk with? I am meeting darren only this sat... cos now in Seoul and flying back tomolo night :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway, appropriate to share your quote???

How your meet up , everything fine ?

How your meet up , everything fine ?

Met up with him, everything fine... but they are second on my list, cos my wife prefers the other design... so now a bit headache... 8|