Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ckoonyin

Maurice From Square Room Id

Hi everyone,

met up with maurice the other day and found him to be quite nice to talk to and one who will listen to what u need and not like others who smile problems away. :unsure:

Didn't manage to see his pass works/portfolio but seems alright with his proposal with my flat. :yeah:

Before making my final decision and signing on the dotted line, just like to ask if there are any comments or reviews on Maurice from Square Room ID? :rolleyes:

Your comments and reviews no matter good or bad are very important to me and others so GAM SIA in advance. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

met up with maurice the other day and found him to be quite nice to talk to and one who will listen to what u need and not like others who smile problems away. :notti:

Didn't manage to see his pass works/portfolio but seems alright with his proposal with my flat. 8|

Before making my final decision and signing on the dotted line, just like to ask if there are any comments or reviews on Maurice from Square Room ID? :dancingqueen:

Your comments and reviews no matter good or bad are very important to me and others so GAM SIA in advance. :sport-smiley-003:

I am also using one of the square room id named John. Very patient guy. Before I chose him, I have met many contractors and so far, I found him innovative. Now, my house is under renovation.. really cant wait to see the outcome.. So far, dealing with him is no problem.. just a little forgetful but no major issue.. In fact, I am the 'kan-chiong' spider type who will chase him everytime I visited my house.. and he is indeed very patient.. Will post the photos once ready.. hopefully everything turns out well...