Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EkEk

Flickering Light That Doesn't Come On, What Is Wrong?

Hie, everyone!

I have a flickering toilet light that doesn't come on and flickers all the way. May I know which part is faulty? The balast, the tube or that little tube (starter?)?

I've changed the same light once before, changed the tube and starter, 2 months ago. Shocked to see it spoils so easily.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!:D!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hie, everyone!

I have a flickering toilet light that doesn't come on and flickers all the way. May I know which part is faulty? The balast, the tube or that little tube (starter?)?

I've changed the same light once before, changed the tube and starter, 2 months ago. Shocked to see it spoils so easily.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!:P!

what kind of light? fluroscent tube? then ballast kaputz

what kind of light? fluroscent tube? then ballast kaputz

Oh, it is those round donut tube. Is this called hamburger light? Looks more like donut.

Please pardon my ignorance in this field...

Thanks!

Oh, it is those round donut tube. Is this called hamburger light? Looks more like donut.

Please pardon my ignorance in this field...

Thanks!

ballast

ballast

Hi, Mace. Thank you very much for your help.

I took off the light cover and saw the ballast, made in Australia and is the same as each light in my house. I'm thinking of taking out another ballast from another light and place it here, but afraid that something will get screwed up somewhere.

Just curious, as the other lights, installed at the same time, are not faulty, could it be the humidity in the toilet that is spoiling the light there?

Thanks!

Hi, Mace. Thank you very much for your help.

I took off the light cover and saw the ballast, made in Australia and is the same as each light in my house. I'm thinking of taking out another ballast from another light and place it here, but afraid that something will get screwed up somewhere.

Just curious, as the other lights, installed at the same time, are not faulty, could it be the humidity in the toilet that is spoiling the light there?

Thanks!

2 possible reasons

1) yes the humidity

2) QC....you should know how JIALAT quality nowadays's stuff are...