Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahko

Our Home In Jm

Finally, everything unpacked (actually is everything stuff into bomb shelter :P) and ready for CNY! Hehehe...

Also everything in place except:

No TV Console! Gosh, no DVD to watch with my new entertainment system!

No Internet! Blessing in disguise, no need to work during CNY. :P

No Starhub Cable! After reasoning with the technical dept, they will activate for me FOC on next Wed! :notti:

Will start to post some pictures on Monday when i got my internet connection.

Now, get back to work, else i can't leave early to prepare my reunion dinner tonight. :horse:

I called again, and they will refund me 2 weeks subscription (though i only make my call last friday). :P

Also they will come and activate my SCV FOC!:dribble:

You should try calling them again. :)

Happy Lunar New Year to EVERYONE!:good::)

May the RAT year brings us health, wealth and happiness!!!

May the RAT year bring smooth renovation for those who are renovating their home!!!

Wow ! What did you do ? I am still pending for Starhub's reply to refund my 2 weeks subscription. Please pm me the details. Thanks a lot.

Wang Wang to you and everyone in JM.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow ! What did you do ? I am still pending for Starhub's reply to refund my 2 weeks subscription. Please pm me the details. Thanks a lot.

Wang Wang to you and everyone in JM.

I told them that my flat is new, and i'm the 1st owner, they can't expect me to pay the activation fee. HDB will need to bare the responsibility if our unit wasn't activated for whatever reason, since i'm not aware of anything until i moved in. Also, i can't use my SCV because of no signal, not as if i don't want to use it, therefore i should not be continuing paying the subscriptions...

They should suspend your account, xlan also got them to do it. :P

Happy new year to you and your family. :)