Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jafai

Any Id Firm To Recommend

Hello :( I'm new to this renotalk and have been reading forums and blogs since yesterday. We have just received our keys to our new HDB flat and is excited to start planning reno works. Thought it was a simple process until we found out that there are so many ID firms and Contractors out there. Then found renotalk which we found very helpful but scary at the same time reading both about the positive and then the negative ones too.

So please please all you out there, help to recommend any good ID firms.. good meaning no headache and not out to cut throats too.

Many thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I strongly recommend HC Interior(previously known as *spam*). My renovation is just completed, it was a very rushed job as I had to move in before CNY. They manage to finish all carpentary works within 4 days and I didnt have to be around to monitor. Design wise, the best among the few that I had shortlisted. In fact the 3D pic done by other IDs was so disappointing that I was even willing to drop my renovation plan. Reasonable pricing too with 5 years warranty.

I strongly recommend HC Interior(previously known as *spam*). My renovation is just completed, it was a very rushed job as I had to move in before CNY. They manage to finish all carpentary works within 4 days and I didnt have to be around to monitor. Design wise, the best among the few that I had shortlisted. In fact the 3D pic done by other IDs was so disappointing that I was even willing to drop my renovation plan. Reasonable pricing too with 5 years warranty.

Can i check the ID did the 3D pic for you free of charge or at a cost? If at a cost, how much is it? Then how do u get the IDs to do a 3D pic? Usually they give only quotations....

Can i check the ID did the 3D pic for you free of charge or at a cost? If at a cost, how much is it? Then how do u get the IDs to do a 3D pic? Usually they give only quotations....

Actually most ID require some deposit before they start working on the 3D, I wasted money on 2 other ID too... non refundable.

I was in a huge rush, so HC interior ID suggested drawing me coloured sketches first as it's much faster, he did not ask me for any deposit :thumbs up:

I can email you my sketches if you are keen :lol:

Actually most ID require some deposit before they start working on the 3D, I wasted money on 2 other ID too... non refundable.

I was in a huge rush, so HC interior ID suggested drawing me coloured sketches first as it's much faster, he did not ask me for any deposit :rolleyes:

I can email you my sketches if you are keen :sport-smiley-004:

What is HC? U got the ID contact number? What kind of sketches? Floor plan sketches?

What is HC? U got the ID contact number? What kind of sketches? Floor plan sketches?

The ID firm is call HC design. Their shop used to be at IMM and it was called *spam* Design previously. Are you the one who PM me for the sketches and contact? I just email you with the all the 3D and sketches of my hall.

The ID firm is call HC design. Their shop used to be at IMM and it was called *spam* Design previously. Are you the one who PM me for the sketches and contact? I just email you with the all the 3D and sketches of my hall.

Hi Torino,

Is your ID firm H C****pts? I'm about to sign up with them too(my ID is a very nice uncle). Mind if you share how is their workmanship? So far i've checked out more than 10 ID's and they have been the most prompt in replying to my queries and alteration. That's why i decided to go with them. Thanks in advance.

How much did you pay for the reno? And for that amt what reno have u done? mostly carpentry and lighting box?

How much did you pay for the reno? And for that amt what reno have u done? mostly carpentry and lighting box?

I paid about 35k, mostly carpentry

Hall - 16 ft wall feature, veneer ceiling beams, 4ft full height shoe cabinet

Dining - Full height 4ft mirror with wooden beams

Study - 6 ft study table with drawers, 6ft full height book cabinet

Bar - bar counter completed with wine display cabinets, raised platform with cushion backing as chill out area

MBR - 14 ft walk in wardrobe with additional 3ft chest of drawers, bed with storage and full height cushion wall feature completed with side tables, 6 ft tv cabinet in MBR, wallpapers and laminates on some walls.

Revarnish all parquets in 4 rooms and repainting it to walnut colour. Polishing marble in living area, painting etc.

Hi Torino,

Is your ID firm H C****pts? I'm about to sign up with them too(my ID is a very nice uncle). Mind if you share how is their workmanship? So far i've checked out more than 10 ID's and they have been the most prompt in replying to my queries and alteration. That's why i decided to go with them. Thanks in advance.

I think it's a different company? mine is HC design, at balestier.

I paid about 35k, mostly carpentry

Hall - 16 ft wall feature, veneer ceiling beams, 4ft full height shoe cabinet

Dining - Full height 4ft mirror with wooden beams

Study - 6 ft study table with drawers, 6ft full height book cabinet

Bar - bar counter completed with wine display cabinets, raised platform with cushion backing as chill out area

MBR - 14 ft walk in wardrobe with additional 3ft chest of drawers, bed with storage and full height cushion wall feature completed with side tables, 6 ft tv cabinet in MBR, wallpapers and laminates on some walls.

Revarnish all parquets in 4 rooms and repainting it to walnut colour. Polishing marble in living area, painting etc.

I think it's a different company? mine is HC design, at balestier.

Sorry i did not receive ur msg. Can send the details to me again? Thanks.

Sorry i did not receive ur msg. Can send the details to me again? Thanks.

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I can email you my 3D if you give me your email address :)