Dear Mr Chong,

Attached is my floor plan together with my family DOB

layoutjw7.th.jpg

Male: 25/08/1973

Female: 04/10/1976

Male: 06/06/2002

Male: 30/09/2005

Male: 19/10/2007

Our intention is to have an open kitchen (kitchen walls and store room will be hacked). I know there are too many dynamics involved and difficult to comment amidst your tight schedule. Instead, is it possible to let me know what are the things that I should not be doing at all cost?

Appreciate your time and effort. :sport-smiley-004:

Cheers,

Gidler

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong,

Attached is my floor plan together with my family DOB

layoutjw7.th.jpg

Male: 25/08/1973

Female: 04/10/1976

Male: 06/06/2002

Male: 30/09/2005

Male: 19/10/2007

Our intention is to have an open kitchen (kitchen walls and store room will be hacked). I know there are too many dynamics involved and difficult to comment amidst your tight schedule. Instead, is it possible to let me know what are the things that I should not be doing at all cost?

Appreciate your time and effort. :sport-smiley-004:

Cheers,

Gidler

Hello

Unless you're renovating the whole house, try to avoid the North and South if you're partially renovating this year.

Hello

Unless you're renovating the whole house, try to avoid the North and South if you're partially renovating this year.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for the reply. We just bought the unit and will be renovating the whole house. Could you kindly elaborate what do you meant by avoiding the North and South?

Pardon my ignorance. :bangwall:

GIdler

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for the reply. We just bought the unit and will be renovating the whole house. Could you kindly elaborate what do you meant by avoiding the North and South?

Pardon my ignorance. :unsure:

GIdler

Hello

Since you're renovating the whole house, it should be alright. Still it is better that you advise your contractor to start off on other parts of the house first.

This year "tai sui" is at north. If you just do renovation in this area only, you "disturb" "tai sui" and you'll have to bear the consequences of 'bad luck'.

Also this year the "San Sha" and " Wu Huang" are at South. Depending on the Qi in your house, once you renovate there only, it will display various degree of bad luck and health problem.

This year the one born in 1973 will encounter counter-productive situation. Whatever effort, half will go down the drain. The one born in 2002 will be susceptible to bad luck and bodily injuries. Try not to be too active during noon time.

Hello

Since you're renovating the whole house, it should be alright. Still it is better that you advise your contractor to start off on other parts of the house first.

This year "tai sui" is at north. If you just do renovation in this area only, you "disturb" "tai sui" and you'll have to bear the consequences of 'bad luck'.

Also this year the "San Sha" and " Wu Huang" are at South. Depending on the Qi in your house, once you renovate there only, it will display various degree of bad luck and health problem.

This year the one born in 1973 will encounter counter-productive situation. Whatever effort, half will go down the drain. The one born in 2002 will be susceptible to bad luck and bodily injuries. Try not to be too active during noon time.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks heaps for your advice. Really appreciate it. Will bear in mind your words and inform my contractor to only work on kitchen and living room/balcony at the very last stage.

Cheers,

GIdler