Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jusnel

Poh Khiang Design In Kranji Way, Kee Onn Renovation In Bedok Reservior, Amac Creative Llp In Tampines

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Any one know about either one of the above contractors before?

Thanks

i did get a quote from poh khiang.. so part is on the hi side but they are honest in revealin most hidden cost

i did get a quote from poh khiang.. so part is on the hi side but they are honest in revealin most hidden cost

Hi,

Did anyone used Poh Khiang? any comments? Thinking of getting them to reno my place. :P Thanks

Hi,

Did anyone used Poh Khiang? any comments? Thinking of getting them to reno my place. :bleah: Thanks

yup, i,m using them now for my reno. good, i must say. efficient and prompt in their work. so far, i'm enjoying working with this contractor.

who's the person you have spoken to?

Dear all,

We engaged the services of a design house in Woodlands area for our house renovation services and are not just disappointed, but totally upset with this company.

We engaged them as the "designer" who told us that they will be able to complete our house' reno within 3 weeks. Our reno started in 16 June 2008, now already Lunar 7th mth... and they have not completed all. And worse hor... the contractor has no sense of design at all and their mark up is super high... though he accompanied us to choose tiles and toilet accessories, it was those toiletries shop personnel and the tiling shop personnel who gave ideas.. really no idea why we engaged him for in the first place. Whatever designs he gave us, were either rough sketches or weakly creative designs... very jia luc... and always MIA.... only call and appear when want to collect $$.

We find their quotes ex, so we found some other alternatives direct sources and save a few K. So i think they were not very happy with that. The main con did not do a good job in organising the job. He assigned the dusty works like woodwork, doors, solid surface etc etc all very slowly and all week after week. Imagine that EVERYTIME they come, we have to clean up the ENTIRE house again!!! :furious:

We dun mind they marking up, as we understand that as Main cons, they have to earn their keep too. But with their standard of work and time delay (we have to take time off work to wait for they whole days and keep chasing them), it's totally NOT WORTH IT!!!

Edited by doggieR

Hi,

Any one know about either one of the above contractors before?

Thanks

Anyone engage Kee Onn Renovation @ Bedok Reservior??

Pls share your experience... thanks!

yup, i,m using them now for my reno. good, i must say. efficient and prompt in their work. so far, i'm enjoying working with this contractor.

who's the person you have spoken to?

HI there,

may i know how much u paid for your reno? my friend enagaed them & said is gd... is their price to the high end side?

poh khiang design

I am the designer of Montella Design, you may PM your enquiry to me if you need my service.

Edited by Neoh

Hi all, U may look for Amac Design at Tampines Central 1 (Above S11 coffee shop) instead, cos my mum engaged their service before. Alought the place are abit small, but the service, design & finishing are better than we expected out, of course also with reasonable price after comparing a few renovation & ID shops.