Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingkap

Our Home @ Jln Membina

Had my 1st dissapointment.... Some communication error between HDB and the cement screed contractor. Initially when I applied for the cement screed, I wrongly selected to cement screed for all the rooms. When I realised it, I informed the HDB officer through email that it was a mistake and he replied that its ok and he had amended my application at that time the works not done yet. Luckily got black and white.

Apparently, today my ID wanted to start with the tiling works, DISASTER!:yamseng: Pls see below...

unevencementaq4.th.jpg

screedwastees9.th.jpg

Apparently, they abandon the screeding for the living rrom halfway and wanted to cover up or something... No idea what they wanted to do. Look like they are just throwing cement waste in my living room!:good:

My ID say need to hack... he called up the HDB contactor and the HDB contractor wants to charge me $200 for HDB and the contractor mistake!;) Tried to contact the HDB officer the whole day but never pick up phone... SIANZZZZ....

Edited by tingkap

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Managed to get through to the HDB officer. I emailed to him all the pics and he offered to waive the hacking costs and will get the contractor to do the hacking ASAP.

Within a day, all excess cement was hacked away and all debris cleared. No complaints and a big thanks to the HDB officer who handled the issue quickly.

Informed my ID that the hacking was done, he quickly scheduled for my tiling works. More pics to come on the completed wet works.

Reno is underway again after the screed incident... PHEW!

Hi,

Just wondering if fellow JMers face the same problem. I request to transfer Starhub services to my new hse and the reply was as follows;

"However, we wish to inform you that the estate at 26A Jalan Membina,

although the units are provided with cable points, are not

cable-ready yet.

We will revert back to you on the status of cable signals

availability once we have received feedback from the relevant

department.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

If you have any questions on our StarHub Digital Cable and MaxOnline

services, please email to this address or fax in to 6725 1603."

So that means no cable TV, no Internet at JM??? Anyone got any update when will JM be cable-ready????

Hi,

Just wondering if fellow JMers face the same problem. I request to transfer Starhub services to my new hse and the reply was as follows;

"However, we wish to inform you that the estate at 26A Jalan Membina,

although the units are provided with cable points, are not

cable-ready yet.

We will revert back to you on the status of cable signals

availability once we have received feedback from the relevant

department.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

If you have any questions on our StarHub Digital Cable and MaxOnline

services, please email to this address or fax in to 6725 1603."

So that means no cable TV, no Internet at JM??? Anyone got any update when will JM be cable-ready????

ready??? that's not good news. we intend to move in soon and we need cable tv!:yamseng: maybe i should call them and pester them too.