Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hweesing

Cost Of Hacking And Laying Homogeneous Tiles For A 4-rm Flat

Hi guys. I'm in the midst of budgeting for the renovation of my flat.. can anyone provide me a rough guide how much the above will cost? It's a 101 sq m unit, I'm thinking of removing the existing files (to me it looks like sai4 color :D) and laying homogeneous tiles for living & bedroom area... thanks guys!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys. I'm in the midst of budgeting for the renovation of my flat.. can anyone provide me a rough guide how much the above will cost? It's a 101 sq m unit, I'm thinking of removing the existing files (to me it looks like sai4 color :() and laying homogeneous tiles for living & bedroom area... thanks guys!

Mine is a 4R resale flat.

Spent $1,100 for laminated floor for 2 bedrooms (I hacked away 1 bedroom wall for a bigger living /dining area) and $5,200 for enlarged living /dining room area.

I decided on granite flooring for the living /dining area. Homogeneous tiles should be slightly cheaper than granite.

Cost i/c hacking off existing floor tiles/skirting in br, lr, dining areas.

Workmanship can be seen on my blog.

PM me if you want my id's contact. :unsure: