Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lilian

Deposit For 3d Perspective Drawing?

Hi

Anyone has any experience putting deposit of $500 for a 3D Perspective Drawing? Is it refundable if in the event did not sign up with that ID?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

Anyone has any experience putting deposit of $500 for a 3D Perspective Drawing? Is it refundable if in the event did not sign up with that ID?

No refund.

So never put any money with them . This is like puting a rope round your neck .

Edited by DLIM

No refund.

So never put any money with them . This is like puting a rope round your neck .

doubt so.. once money in.. hard to come out..

Why would you want to put a deposit with an ID and hope to have option for refund later?? If you like the company, sign up. If not, walk away. No such thing as deposit for 3D drawings; its a gimmick to keep you from running away.

Every company is the same; its all about the contact person, how responsible s/he is and how comfortable you are with him/her.

Material, drawings, designs, all come from the same places. This is a small island...dun be conned by any ID that they are different.

Why would you want to put a deposit with an ID and hope to have option for refund later?? If you like the company, sign up. If not, walk away. No such thing as deposit for 3D drawings; its a gimmick to keep you from running away.

Every company is the same; its all about the contact person, how responsible s/he is and how comfortable you are with him/her.

Material, drawings, designs, all come from the same places. This is a small island...dun be conned by any ID that they are different.

I fully agree. You should NEVER give a single cent to your ID unless you are postively sure that you are going to engage him after you've confirmed the price, seen his projects, etc. If an ID demands that you give him "deposit", you can rest assured that it's going to be a one way street. Lucky for me, my ID did it all without me paying a single cent to him. :(

What's done cannot be undone ba. Thanks all.

Since you had already paid the money, hope that everything goes well for your reno. 8|

But if you ever feel that something is not right, its still not too late to pull the plug. Better waste the $500 than suffer more during the later stage when more money had been thrown in.

:dunno: