Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sengkt

Our New Chapter

We gotten our keys sometime in Dec..

Now that HDB had touched up the defects etc, we are all ready to go ahead with our renovation...

These are the things we bought from Kong Tai..

420 liter LG fridge

Model : GR-M562YLY

Love the large capacity of 420Liters nett and the nice design, the only downside of this Fridge is that it is HUGE in gross capacity. It's a waste of our precious kitchen's space.

gr-m562yly_1192437109645_m.jpg

Model : WFT90B35EDT

I have been using LG washer at my mum's home for the past 5 years or so... So far no problem with it, we decided to go ahead and get one of these top loader LG washer for our new home. I'm so used to throwing in worn clothes, eliminating the need for a big laundry bag :rofl:

wft90b35edt_1197472188233_m.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1st 1st to spam..welcome

more pictures :dribble:

Hiya, thanks for visiting.. more pictures are on the way.

My ID did some drawings of our MBR walk in wardrobe which I'll like to share. The rest are on the way :dunno:

Hiya, thanks for visiting.. more pictures are on the way.

My ID did some drawings of our MBR walk in wardrobe which I'll like to share. The rest are on the way :(

WIW :dribble::dunno: pls pls

looking for more ideas for mine due to space constraint..mine is a 3 room resale and gonna hack down the store and turn into WIW..duno how nice or creative it can be.. :deal:

hope to see mor pics.

i'm at 675A. :(

Yo, we are neighbours man...

Here's more pic of my walk in

wardrobe.jpg

WIW :dribble::dunno: pls pls

looking for more ideas for mine due to space constraint..mine is a 3 room resale and gonna hack down the store and turn into WIW..duno how nice or creative it can be.. :deal:

Behind these unit's lies the MBR toilet. I heard from other's that clothes might smell becos of the high humidity inside. Nevertheless we still decided to go ahead with it.

got the same fridge as you.... :dribble:

How much you bought ar?

We gotten our keys sometime in Dec..

Now that HDB had touched up the defects etc, we are all ready to go ahead with our renovation...

These are the things we bought from Kong Tai..

420 liter LG fridge

Model : GR-M562YLY

Love the large capacity of 420Liters nett and the nice design, the only downside of this Fridge is that it is HUGE in gross capacity. It's a waste of our precious kitchen's space.

gr-m562yly_1192437109645_m.jpg

Model : WFT90B35EDT

I have been using LG washer at my mum's home for the past 5 years or so... So far no problem with it, we decided to go ahead and get one of these top loader LG washer for our new home. I'm so used to throwing in worn clothes, eliminating the need for a big laundry bag :dribble:

wft90b35edt_1197472188233_m.jpg

Yo, we are neighbours man...

Here's more pic of my walk in

Behind these unit's lies the MBR toilet. I heard from other's that clothes might smell becos of the high humidity inside. Nevertheless we still decided to go ahead with it.

did you hack down any room or just extend out from toilet to make into WIW?

is a good way of concealing the toilet but wat you said is true, maybe difficult to maintain due to humidity..i think later you will just leave the door open to air..hahah or buy more hippo and place around the WIW lor

This is my floor plan, Hate the bomb shelter location as it is separating the living and dining.

It's a new 5 Rm premium flat. HDB is talking a bit too long to clear up the defects.

floorplan.jpg

got the same fridge as you.... :good:

How much you bought ar?

The LG fridge I got it at $810.00 Kong tai :(

did you hack down any room or just extend out from toilet to make into WIW?

is a good way of concealing the toilet but wat you said is true, maybe difficult to maintain due to humidity..i think later you will just leave the door open to air..hahah or buy more hippo and place around the WIW lor

I just Extend out from the toilet to make into WIW.. See my floor plan... :)

Guys, Some more pictures from my ID.. This is how my living room will look like..

Any comments are welcome :P

living.jpg

Today I just booked a set of Fujioh Hook and hob..

FX900

banner_900.gif

FG772SVGL

733.jpg

My ID recommended us Fujioh as she said that the oil absorbtion rate is good.

I wanna have a good unit so that our new kitchen cabinets will last :good:

kitchen.jpg

We decided to have it in glossy white laminate for the top portion and matt red on the bottom. I hope it'll be easy to maintain..