Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
latte

What Is 'wen Chang Wei'

Hi Mr. Chong

Can check with you, how to tell if that is the location to place the study table for my kids.

If it was say that the study table must place in the north south direction, where should i take reference from?

if you could provide some graphical explanation, it will be excellent. Really confused about the direction.

Thanks in advance.

Latte

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr. Chong

Can check with you, how to tell if that is the location to place the study table for my kids.

If it was say that the study table must place in the north south direction, where should i take reference from?

if you could provide some graphical explanation, it will be excellent. Really confused about the direction.

Thanks in advance.

Latte

Hello

I don't quite get you. Basically, there are a few ways to put up study table since there are a few methods. One way is to use your son's bazi. However,just the year of birth also can. Therefore, different kid may have different locations. If you have found out that it is in north direction, your reference should be from the centre of the room.

If you found out the direction is based on the house fs, then you use the centre of the house. You can also look for the location using this year's ganzhi.

:sport-smiley-004:

Hello

I don't quite get you. Basically, there are a few ways to put up study table since there are a few methods. One way is to use your son's bazi. However,just the year of birth also can. Therefore, different kid may have different locations. If you have found out that it is in north direction, your reference should be from the centre of the room.

If you found out the direction is based on the house fs, then you use the centre of the house. You can also look for the location using this year's ganzhi.

Mr.Chong

Thanks, not sure what is ganzhi, but if my girl is born on the year of 2001, zodiac is snake, then could you advise what should be the direction? Thanks.

:yamseng:

:dancingqueen:

Mr.Chong

Thanks, not sure what is ganzhi, but if my girl is born on the year of 2001, zodiac is snake, then could you advise what should be the direction? Thanks.

:dribble:

Hello

Your girl is born in the year of "Xin Si", put her study table in the north (+- within 15deg of 0) of her room and she sitting and facing south. Shift at 6.15pm tomorrow.

Hello

Your girl is born in the year of "Xin Si", put her study table in the north (+- within 15deg of 0) of her room and she sitting and facing south. Shift at 6.15pm tomorrow.

Hi Mr Chong,

My gal is born in the year 1992, zodiac monkey, may i know the correct position to place her study table?

Many thanks!

Hi Mr Chong,

My gal is born in the year 1992, zodiac monkey, may i know the correct position to place her study table?

Many thanks!

Hello

place her study table at NE.

XIE XIE MR CHONG!!

Hi Mr Chong,

I've 2 sons, elder born in Year of dragon - Year 2000 and the youngest son born in Year of Ram - Year 2003. Pls advise their wen chang wei.

Another question is if you said a person wen chang wei is in the North does that mean the person has to place the study table in the north facing south.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello

place her study table at NE.

Hi Mr Chong,

I've 2 sons, elder born in Year of dragon - Year 2000 and the youngest son born in Year of Ram - Year 2003. Pls advise their wen chang wei.

Another question is if you said a person wen chang wei is in the North does that mean the person has to place the study table in the north facing south.

Thanks in advance for your help.