Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Goh

Project 2008 @ Yung Sheng

heh guys.. we r back from Bangkok..

bought many stuffs for my new house. Zen design :)

r1-4.jpg

r2-3.jpg

some more.... btw sorry for the late reply felix and MLR :)

r3-3.jpg

r4-3.jpg

My study table clock :D

r5-2.jpg

My bath room clock :dancingqueen:

r6-1.jpg

lastly my MBR clock

r7.jpg

still lack of a clock for living room. looking for Zen style.

cute pillow case we got.. :drunk:

r8-1.jpg

r9-1.jpg

Just visit our new house today---MBR shower screen was up---

b1.jpg

Edited by Goh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Goh

Wow, shop up a storm in BKK :dribble: .... nice flower candle lights and so many clocks. U must b a very punctual person to hv a clock even in the bathroom. :P Mmmm, mayb dats wat i hv to do, my hb has a different clock from the rest of us.... he being punctual means he is less than 10 mins late (especially social functions).

I hv a favour to ask, can u pls post a close-up of the window grilles in your hall area. nid to see the track to explain to my renovator on how to hv a sliding design. I really don't want all casement design.... THANK YOU :bow:

Edited by MLR

Hi Goh

Wow, shop up a storm in BKK :dribble: .... nice flower candle lights and so many clocks. U must b a very punctual person to hv a clock even in the bathroom. :P Mmmm, mayb dats wat i hv to do, my hb has a different clock from the rest of us.... he being punctual means he is less than 10 mins late (especially social functions).

I hv a favour to ask, can u pls post a close-up of the window grilles in your hall area. nid to see the track to explain to my renovator on how to hv a sliding design. I really don't want all casement design.... THANK YOU :bow:

Hi MLR,

we re-doing the window grilles, cos the current one is unsatisfactory( the grilles is off the latch).

so, it will have to be casement for all windows becos of the curved design.

Hi MLR,

we re-doing the window grilles, cos the current one is unsatisfactory( the grilles is off the latch).

so, it will have to be casement for all windows becos of the curved design.

Hi Goh,

Thx for the info. So... my renovator is rite lah... nid to do all casement :(

He said that we wouldn't be opening them most of the time anyway.

Btw, if u like more of the zen lightings, they r available on ebay for $12 to $20+ depending on sizes.

:yamseng:

Hi guys, we are back!!! Been rather busy, so didn't have any time to update. Here's some photos to share....

I like our foyer light!

r1-5.jpg

Different color versions of the crystal light

r3-4.jpg

r2-4.jpg

Designer switches

r6-2.jpg

Living Room Platform

r5-3.jpg

Half-done TV feature wall...the remaining area will be tinted glass mirror

r4-4.jpg

An overview of the living room

r9-2.jpg

Bomb shelter feature wall.....transformed into shoe cabinet

r8-2.jpg

Dining room .... mirror will be placed here

r7-2.jpg

Platform lights

r12-1.jpg

A painting will be hung here

r11-1.jpg

Living room false ceiling

r10-1.jpg

Dining Room false ceiling

r15.jpg

Decorative corner at entrance.....a mirror will be placed here....that is a movable settee

r14-1.jpg

The other platform light........A Xmas tree will be placed here!

r13-1.jpg

Kitchen

r17.jpg

Our ID used the leftover mosaics to create a small shelf for us to put shampoo bottles etc

r16.jpg

MBR from the entrance

r18.jpg

Half done bed head

r21.jpg

Study corner

r20.jpg

Platform light

r19.jpg

False ceiling at MBR

r24.jpg

r23.jpg

TV console

r22.jpg

Another view of my MBR

r26.jpg

r25.jpg

very well planned built in carpentry for the MBR. :thumbs up:

Just a thought, are you having a mattress base (not bedframe) with mattress on top or just the mattress on the platform cos I think the tv console looks a bit high if you're going to watch lying in bed?

you have put in a lot of thoughts into your built in :good: :good:

Hehe...thank you! We discussed wif our ID and we came out some practical solutions. :)

very well planned built in carpentry for the MBR. :thumbs up:

Just a thought, are you having a mattress base (not bedframe) with mattress on top or just the mattress on the platform cos I think the tv console looks a bit high if you're going to watch lying in bed?

Yeah....after some consideration, yesterday we asked our ID to take down the TV console and he agreed to do another smaller suspended console wif glass drawers to be placed above the TV. In this way, it saves alot of space as well. Our bed comes wif a bedframe,slightly above the platform.

Wouldn't it be easier if your tv can be wall mounted? And the console would at least have space for VCD/DVD player. Just a thought though. :)

I like the platform look, very inviting. Some say a small room looks claustrophobic but I believe that even a small room can be a mini haven for one le. Btw the area before the partitioned bed area, is that meant for your wardrobe 'cos I don't see any wardrobe? Getting non-built in wardrobe?

Yeah....after some consideration, yesterday we asked our ID to take down the TV console and he agreed to do another smaller suspended console wif glass drawers to be placed above the TV. In this way, it saves alot of space as well. Our bed comes wif a bedframe,slightly above the platform.
Edited by BunBun

Wouldn't it be easier if your tv can be wall mounted? And the console would at least have space for VCD/DVD player. Just a thought though. :)

I like the platform look, very inviting. Some say a small room looks claustrophobic but I believe that even a small room can be a mini haven for one le. Btw the area before the partitioned bed area, is that meant for your wardrobe 'cos I don't see any wardrobe? Getting non-built in wardrobe?

Eh....my tv is wall mounted...dats why my console will be above the tv...i want it to be above as usually pple have their console below the tv.....mine will be something different.. :D

Yeah....there will be a built in Alumix wardrobe.....undergoing construction now..

Oh! kekeke okie do post more pics of your reno completion. :)

Eh....my tv is wall mounted...dats why my console will be above the tv...i want it to be above as usually pple have their console below the tv.....mine will be something different.. :D

Yeah....there will be a built in Alumix wardrobe.....undergoing construction now..

Very well designed MBR :good::good: , especially for such a small space...

Can't wait for your place to be completed..... so I can come and steal some ideas for my 2nd reno in 3 yrs time...

:yamseng: