Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranger79

Our New Home To Be

Hi ranger79, good to see things are starting to moving along. The corner arches agree must go. The colours are more on Comtemporay and yup i also prefer a bit more exciting colors when we first intro to Comtemporay colours. The bedroom colour looks like ours too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today is the official 2nd appointment for the seller to hand over the keys to us. The first appointment for our selling is the coming Wednesday.

BTW, the seller decided to dispose off the dining table.

The hacking completed and the tiles were already delivered last week.

Today, we saw that the sand screeding completed for the kitchen area.

Hi Lifestyle,

Hope to work out the color and other details such as the electrical points etc soon with Thomas sometime soon.

It has been more than a week from now, since the reno started, the whole house is totally empty now, can't wait to see the finished product

It has been more than a week from now, since the reno started, the whole house is totally empty now, can't wait to see the finished product

Hi ranger79,

Me too!! also cant wait to c the final dream hse of mine.. I have been waiting patiently for more than a month. I lup ur kitchen the most!! :dancingqueen: Btw, u r having an open concept kitchen?

Can i know how many bottom & top cabinets u have in total? From 3D drawing to actual measurement of carpentry, ID told us that the actual number of cabinets would be reduced.. so me quite upset over it. storage area reduction! i posted my 3D drawings in my blog below. Pls advise me if the number of cabinets will be sufficient... :notti:

Hi ranger79,

Me too!! also cant wait to c the final dream hse of mine.. I have been waiting patiently for more than a month. I lup ur kitchen the most!! :dancingqueen: Btw, u r having an open concept kitchen?

Can i know how many bottom & top cabinets u have in total? From 3D drawing to actual measurement of carpentry, ID told us that the actual number of cabinets would be reduced.. so me quite upset over it. storage area reduction! i posted my 3D drawings in my blog below. Pls advise me if the number of cabinets will be sufficient... :notti:

Yeah, it is open kitchen... I nvr calculated the number of cabinets, it already looks very few in the 3D drawings, so I asked the ID to fill up the gap between the fridge and the ceiling with cabinets... also convert the breakfast bench to cabinets.... as I need lots of cabinets in the kitchen...

Yeah, it is open kitchen... I nvr calculated the number of cabinets, it already looks very few in the 3D drawings, so I asked the ID to fill up the gap between the fridge and the ceiling with cabinets... also convert the breakfast bench to cabinets.... as I need lots of cabinets in the kitchen...

ic.. my breakfast counter also have bottom cabinets but its narrower (only 40cm/cabinet). but still wondering if its sufficient. my reno still in progress.. carpentry shd be completed in 2 weeks time. anyway, hope to c more pics coming up too!

More pics to share.

Kitchen 26/07

IMG_3316.jpg

Common Bathroom 26/07

IMG_3320.jpg

MBR Bathroom 26/07

IMG_3323.jpg

Living 26/07

IMG_3329.jpg

Here are newer pics.

Living 03/08

IMG_3342.jpg

Living Floor tile 03/08

IMG_3346.jpg

Dining 03/08

IMG_3343.jpg

Kitchen 03/08

IMG_3344.jpg

Bought our lighting stuffs from a shop recommended by Thomas over the weekend.

Square downlight 21x

Cove light 16x

Kitchen light 2x

Toilet light 2x

Store room light 1x

Spot light 3x

Dining light 1x

Plus the tubes all in, total damage is $2150.

And today, bought all the toilet staffs plus accessories. Another damage of $2200. :jawdrop:

Hopefully all the electrical and ceiling works will complete by this week.

Next is carpentry. Can't wait can't wait for the new home to be ready.

Edited by ranger79

Electrical works in progress and wiring should complete by Monday (18 Aug 08).

The next thing is to install the false ceiling and lighting is expected to complete on 23 Aug 08.

Mean while, next week the aircon, WC, basin, toilet accessories etc should be installed, and also the painting should complete.

The subsequent week (from 25 aug) should have the laminated flooring for all the bedrooms, kitchen cabinet, TV console, MBR wardrobe all install.

The target handover date is 30 Aug 2008. 6 weeks wait ...

Electrical works in progress and wiring should complete by Monday (18 Aug 08).

The next thing is to install the false ceiling and lighting is expected to complete on 23 Aug 08.

Mean while, next week the aircon, WC, basin, toilet accessories etc should be installed, and also the painting should complete.

The subsequent week (from 25 aug) should have the laminated flooring for all the bedrooms, kitchen cabinet, TV console, MBR wardrobe all install.

The target handover date is 30 Aug 2008. 6 weeks wait ...

Hi Ranger,

how's your reno so far? Have you shifted into your house yet? We are still waiting for your updates.

Hi Ranger,

how's your reno so far? Have you shifted into your house yet? We are still waiting for your updates.

Already shifted, but my house is still like warzone, will post more photos when the house is tidier.. still quiet a fair bit of touch up to be done... really hope can settle down soon