Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ryangel

Looking For An Id Near Woodlands

Hi everyone,

My place should be TOPin soon and I'm looking for someone to help me do up the place. Most of it is done. Walls, tiles, toilets, kitchen etc. Looking to do painting of walls (2 bdrms, living rm), lights, and a ceiling to floor mirror on one of the walls in the dining room.

i browsed a few IDs so far and the packages seem to include alot of other extras. Can anyone recommend me an ID that suits my needs near woodlands? Would help to narrow down my search. Thanks much =) :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

My place should be TOPin soon and I'm looking for someone to help me do up the place. Most of it is done. Walls, tiles, toilets, kitchen etc. Looking to do painting of walls (2 bdrms, living rm), lights, and a ceiling to floor mirror on one of the walls in the dining room.

i browsed a few IDs so far and the packages seem to include alot of other extras. Can anyone recommend me an ID that suits my needs near woodlands? Would help to narrow down my search. Thanks much =) :yamseng:

If you just want to do paintings, lights and ceiling to floor mirror....you don't need to get an ID.

Get a contractor. Since you already know what color you want and how/where the mirror gonna sit.

Alternatives

1) Call different paint companies for paint job quote. You usual hardware store shop sure have a few contacts one.

2) Lightning call private electrician to install lah.....usually it's 50-150 depends on how hard and how "hungry" he is. Your hardware store shop will have a few contacts also

3) Mirror, this one hehe is abit more tricky...but most contractors will have means to get you one done at a price.

Maybe u can get a mirror off the shelf at Ikea

Went to Ikea. Dont have the size i want. The big one is really bulky and thick. hmm

If you just want to do paintings, lights and ceiling to floor mirror....you don't need to get an ID.

Get a contractor. Since you already know what color you want and how/where the mirror gonna sit.

Alternatives

1) Call different paint companies for paint job quote. You usual hardware store shop sure have a few contacts one.

2) Lightning call private electrician to install lah.....usually it's 50-150 depends on how hard and how "hungry" he is. Your hardware store shop will have a few contacts also

3) Mirror, this one hehe is abit more tricky...but most contractors will have means to get you one done at a price.

mmm considering this option too. My problem is the contractor. Not sure where to look for a good one. Any reccomandations? =)

Hi everyone,

Maybe u can try Benedict from Earnest. He's a nice chap. Sincere n honest. He got a showroom at Admiralty Rd

Edited by redknapp39

Maybe u can try Benedict from Earnest. He's a nice chap. Sincere n honest. He got a showroom at Admiralty Rd

Yar. Earnest has a showroom at Woodlands, Admiralty Road. My ID is James of Earnest. Nice and sincere chap too. I am a satisfied customer of Earnest. James even helped me to get my interior furnishing from its neighbouring company "Morris Lifestyle" at a good deal. TV console, coffee table, dining set and bed all at $2999 when the retail price of all items I bought added up to $3.4k.

:yamseng: