Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone used them before? Located at Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Comments?

I am talking to them now about possibly renovating my house. Anyone who have used them before,would love to hear your views too.

I am talking to them now about possibly renovating my house. Anyone who have used them before,would love to hear your views too.

hi " jamralla

better think carefully x 10 time ... from what i have accumulated from other sources, the boss is a irresponsible guy. he does not deliver his promises and is very imcompetent.

hi to all,

I think Happy owner must be a contractor trying to back stab other company,my house was done up very nicely their price may not be the lowest,but their workmanship is very good,their renovation work also meet my expectations,no doubt my kitchen cabinet color was done up wrongly,they gladly replaced them without questions asked!

I will definitely recommend them to my friends and relatives. :yamseng:

I am waiting for their quote.

Do you have pics of the toilets that they did for you ?

hi to all,

I think Happy owner must be a contractor trying to back stab other company,my house was done up very nicely their price may not be the lowest,but their workmanship is very good,their renovation work also meet my expectations,no doubt my kitchen cabinet color was done up wrongly,they gladly replaced them without questions asked!

I will definitely recommend them to my friends and relatives. :yamseng:

wah.... 1st post just to support the ID. :o

There are pumper and basher in this forum. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Whoever using Xclusive showcase, can look into the term and conditions, set high standards and then make a decision.

Maybe even ask the managers of ID why there are personal attack seen in reno talk? If you are able to get a design firm owner to stand up in reno talk and answer consumer questions, I think chances are they do have integrity in serving the customers than quantity churning ...

Is Xclusive showcase last payment 5% only?

I've signed up with Xclusiv to do up my flat.

Their pricing is reasonable when compared to other small renovation contractors and bigger ID firms in Singapore. Worksmanship is good judging from the progress I see in my two toilets. Workers are responsible too !

What impressed me most was their commitment to deadlines. None of the other renovation firms that I approached dared to commit to the start and finish dates of my renovations. They did.

I will provide forumers with more updates in the days ahead.

I've signed up with Xclusiv to do up my flat.

Their pricing is reasonable when compared to other small renovation contractors and bigger ID firms in Singapore. Worksmanship is good judging from the progress I see in my two toilets. Workers are responsible too !

What impressed me most was their commitment to deadlines. None of the other renovation firms that I approached dared to commit to the start and finish dates of my renovations. They did.

I will provide forumers with more updates in the days ahead.

hi Asoon88, may I know how's ur renovation doing?

is Xclusiv a good to go?

doing some research for my renovation, ur comments will be helpful.

thanks!

hi Asoon88, may I know how's ur renovation doing?

is Xclusiv a good to go?

doing some research for my renovation, ur comments will be helpful.

thanks!

I hit some hiccups with HDB permit approval and it caused a two week delay in work starting. Xclusiv made up by putting extra manhours. Overall, I am very satisfied with the people they use to do the hacking/tiling, painting, cornice,plumbing and electricals. Very responsible and easy to chat with I must say ! Carpentry work is average ( because of the heavy work load before CNY) but material used is good.

If you are able to accept some hiccups here and there, I say use them. Anyway, they made good what they promised me.

One advice which I told other friends of mine is don't depend on the ID person to do everything. You will see the complaints coming in thereafter like in this forum. You must have your own ideas....workable ideas and colour selection...then everything will fall into place including price $$ :)

I hit some hiccups with HDB permit approval and it caused a two week delay in work starting. Xclusiv made up by putting extra manhours. Overall, I am very satisfied with the people they use to do the hacking/tiling, painting, cornice,plumbing and electricals. Very responsible and easy to chat with I must say ! Carpentry work is average ( because of the heavy work load before CNY) but material used is good.

If you are able to accept some hiccups here and there, I say use them. Anyway, they made good what they promised me.

One advice which I told other friends of mine is don't depend on the ID person to do everything. You will see the complaints coming in thereafter like in this forum. You must have your own ideas....workable ideas and colour selection...then everything will fall into place including price $$ :)

@asoon88 good to hear that things are going well for you in general. who was your designer? I'm now talking to Ken who was recommended by another friend. I hope I don't get into any hiccups with my permit later :)

do keep us posted on how things are going. I'm guessing your schedule due to complete before CNY?

Edited by trenat

@asoon88 good to hear that things are going well for you in general. who was your designer? I'm now talking to Ken who was recommended by another friend. I hope I don't get into any hiccups with my permit later :)

do keep us posted on how things are going. I'm guessing your schedule due to complete before CNY?

Hi, my renovations are completed.

I wouldn't call the person a designer but more a coordinator. Her name is peggy. Just a word of advice : PLEASE INSIST ON BEING INVOLVE IN YOUR CARPENTRY DESIGN INCLUDING DIMENSIONS, FITTINGS USED and ACCESS AREAS (how your want to put your cutlery,utensils,etc).

I trusted the coordinator too much and I am stuck with a nice-to-look-at but sub-functional kitchen cabinet !

@asoon88 thanks for the update and tip! will definitely make sure I pay more attention to the details like the carpentry and such. have just gone through 1st meeting with them so have not gone into that much detail as yet. cheers!

btw, was peggy a filipino? I remember seeing a filipino lady in the office so not sure if she's the one.

@asoon88 thanks for the update and tip! will definitely make sure I pay more attention to the details like the carpentry and such. have just gone through 1st meeting with them so have not gone into that much detail as yet. cheers!

btw, was peggy a filipino? I remember seeing a filipino lady in the office so not sure if she's the one.

You must have seen the maid !

Peggy is a typical Singapore girl.

I'll be siging up with Xclusive too. Was recommended by my hubby's cousin who was recommended by the cousin's sister and ever since, this cousin has recommended Xclusive to her frens whose houses are/will be under going renovation, be it major or minor.

As what most pple say, got to be comfortable with the ID & have an idea of what you want.

It takes 2 to clap yah? :)