Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
inzomnia

Hitachi Rz450am Nea Ratings

Hi all,

Yesterday I was looking for the Hitachi RZ450AM refrigerator but when I called Hong Liang, they said that the capacity of the fridge is much smaller than the NEA ratings and commented that the NEA ratings are not accurate.

When I went to another neighbourhood store near Hong Liang, the shop owner told me that it is only 2 ticks but I was pretty sure it was 3 ticks on the NEA database.

In the end, he recommended me the Sharp D42N.

So wish to ask if it is really possible for the NEA values to be so inaccurate? or am I just conned by the sales people? :(

Also is the Sharp D42N good? It seems lacking in features...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Yesterday I was looking for the Hitachi RZ450AM refrigerator but when I called Hong Liang, they said that the capacity of the fridge is much smaller than the NEA ratings and commented that the NEA ratings are not accurate.

When I went to another neighbourhood store near Hong Liang, the shop owner told me that it is only 2 ticks but I was pretty sure it was 3 ticks on the NEA database.

In the end, he recommended me the Sharp D42N.

So wish to ask if it is really possible for the NEA values to be so inaccurate? or am I just conned by the sales people? :(

Also is the Sharp D42N good? It seems lacking in features...

No la.. NEA rating is accurate. What's advertised it's ur gross capacity.. meaning every single little plastics, metal whatever inside ur fridge. NEA is ur NETT capacity...

NEA gave this fridge 3 stars.. i highly recommend this fridge. It's one of the better ones.

No la.. NEA rating is accurate. What's advertised it's ur gross capacity.. meaning every single little plastics, metal whatever inside ur fridge. NEA is ur NETT capacity...

NEA gave this fridge 3 stars.. i highly recommend this fridge. It's one of the better ones.

I see, looks like I got smoked by the sales people again... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply!