Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

Bean Bags?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try this,

Kendo Lifestyle, 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, #01-01P Bukit Timah Plaza, 64670223.

Saw their adv on newspaper. Currently on sale now, 2 bean bags for $99.

You can also find bean bags at the basement of Park Mall and Molecule (Great World)..not cheap as well..OR if you happen to go BKK for holiday or business trip, you can also buy there as well..cost only a fraction of the price compared to buying here..the cons is you got to lug it back :sport-smiley-003:

Oh my.... all so expensive one ah.

I heard from my friend that Spotlight sells them too leh, maybe i go there to check it out if its cheap and good.

Hehe....

Thanks everyone for your info :D

Oh my.... all so expensive one ah.

I heard from my friend that Spotlight sells them too leh, maybe i go there to check it out if its cheap and good.

Hehe....

Thanks everyone for your info :D

Hi Count Dracula...i bgt my beanbag fr SNUGG 3 years bk... now still in good shape... the cover can take out and wash and till now i wash alot of times liao..still didint shrink or discolored..their fabric quite good. As for the beans its still in good conditon the bean bag didnt go "flat"... apparently some of the cheaper ones will go flat over time? correct me if im wrong...

I did not regret buying fr them even though their price abit pricey... but theres alwasys the chinese saying."1 cent money, 1 cent goods". Delivered on time too.

Jus sharing my personal xperience..in no wayu am i related to them ok??! .... :D